New To iHerb?

Planetary Herbals, Guggul Cholesterol Compound, 375 mg, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

A must for those with cholesterol issues

Posted by Reviewer2062407 on Jan 11, 2008

I had been taking these for over a year and decided to stop after I got great reports from the doctor about my cholesterol and triglyceride levels. I won't do THAT again. A year after stopping, my cholesterol was borderline too high again and the doctor was concerned. The only thing I had changed was taking the guggul. I'm back to taking them and will never stop again.

Cholesterol is dropping

Posted by Reviewer2401585 on Aug 18, 2008

After taking one per day of this Guggul Cholesterol Compound and one per day of Cholesterol Shield for six weeks my bad cholesterol dropped 30+ points!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Jan 19, 2010

My husband refuses to go on a prescription drug and has "hereditary" cholestrol. We changed our diets and his cholesterol remained the same. We added this and a red yeast rice supplement and he has dropped 45 points so that he's hovering at about 200 - not perfect, but much better.

Triglycerides Down!

Posted by Reviewer3044525 on Oct 30, 2007

This guggal compound is much less expensive than others and has really helped me bring my triglicerides down.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1611126 on Jan 01, 2008

I love Planetary Herbs!I take several other herbs from this proiduct line and in my view they are the best choice.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »