New To iHerb?

Planetary Herbals, Hawthorn Heart, 900 mg, 120 Tablets

Planetary Herbals Hawthorn Heart

Posted by Reviewer2345365 on Jul 20, 2008

I started taken this at my doctors request and they are very easy to take, never upset my stomach. It works as a vasodilator and helps my blood pressure. I'm taking blood pressure medicine, but my doctor wanted me to take this also. I think it's helping to keep me from being put on yet another blood pressure medication. It's helping to bring down my systolic BP.

lowerd my blood preasure so low that I couldn't stay awake

Posted by Reviewer2391443 on Aug 07, 2008

Took as directed and my blood preassure drop so low that I had to stop taking metroprolol on a regular bases to taking it as needed. I feel so much better since taking it the 1st week. I had a bad heart attack and have chf. To me this is the biggest bargain on the market.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Nov 05, 2009

This, in conjunction with Kyloic Aged Garlic, lowered my wife's Blood Pressure from 150/105 to 124/74 almost immediately! It contains motherwort, which works synergistically with hawthorn.

Better than hawthorn alone

Posted by Reviewer3131122 on May 18, 2008

This is a very nice product -- I find it works well in conjunction with Jarrow's SAM-e 400 (start with half a tablet of the latter for the first couple of weeks to avoid stomach upset)to stabilise & improve the function of my erratic heart. Add CoQ10 if you can, & consume omega 3 rich foods in the same meal to improve absorbtion.

Hawthorn Heart

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Oct 12, 2008

Wonderful, my BP is much lower. Also makes me sleepy.