Planetary Herbals Hawthorn Heart

Posted by Reviewer2345365 on Jul 20, 2008

I started taken this at my doctors request and they are very easy to take, never upset my stomach. It works as a vasodilator and helps my blood pressure. I'm taking blood pressure medicine, but my doctor wanted me to take this also. I think it's helping to keep me from being put on yet another blood pressure medication. It's helping to bring down my systolic BP.

lowerd my blood preasure so low that I couldn't stay awake

Posted by Reviewer2391443 on Aug 07, 2008

Took as directed and my blood preassure drop so low that I had to stop taking metroprolol on a regular bases to taking it as needed. I feel so much better since taking it the 1st week. I had a bad heart attack and have chf. To me this is the biggest bargain on the market.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Nov 05, 2009

This, in conjunction with Kyloic Aged Garlic, lowered my wife's Blood Pressure from 150/105 to 124/74 almost immediately! It contains motherwort, which works synergistically with hawthorn.

Better than hawthorn alone

Posted by Reviewer3131122 on May 18, 2008

This is a very nice product -- I find it works well in conjunction with Jarrow's SAM-e 400 (start with half a tablet of the latter for the first couple of weeks to avoid stomach upset)to stabilise & improve the function of my erratic heart. Add CoQ10 if you can, & consume omega 3 rich foods in the same meal to improve absorbtion.

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Oct 14, 2012

I have been ordering this product for a about a year now for my spouse. He's got high BP and has to take medications prescribed by his doctor. Hawthorn Heart allowed to decrease the dose of one medication and to completely withdraw another. My husband has no abrupt rises of the blood pressure anymore, and he is coping with stress better, without uncomfortable feeling in his chest. He takes two tablets per day - in the evening and in the morning. I strongly advise this supplement to people suffering from high blood pressure as an addition to the prescribed medicines.

Hawthorn Heart

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Oct 12, 2008

Wonderful, my BP is much lower. Also makes me sleepy.

Planetary Herbals Hawthorn Heart 5 Stars

Posted by Reviewer3257717 on Feb 12, 2010

Excellent Hawthorn formula, gets the job done in terms of lowering my blood pressure significantly. An excellent combination of herbs in just the right amounts. I love this product and am now ordering my second bottle. I've experience great sleep when taking a tablet right before bed and I would say that this helps with my memory as well, an unexpected but welcome side effect :), Planetary Herbals are of the very highest quality bar none.

Good for those with fast heart rates

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 16, 2013

I've always been told that I've got a quick pulse. Read about the benefits of Hawthorn, and decided to purchase this. After taking 2 of this a day, my heart rate seems more regular, and slightly slower now. I like the blend of ingredients in this, and the price is reasonable.

Hawthorn Heart

Posted by Reviewer1937914 on Sep 20, 2008

A very good product, I am happy with the results.

Controls blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1279821 on Oct 07, 2008

My wife uses this to controll her blood pressure, it does work.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »