I like whats in it

Posted by Reviewer1874318 on Apr 24, 2016

I need more time for a proper evaluation. I use hawthorn to help keep my B/P within normal ranges. However I like what's in it.

Great health supplement for healthier heart and blood pressure .

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Great health supplement for healthier heart , blood pressure support and Cardiovascular System Support. Bought this for my dad that suffers from hypertension.

excellent product that helps with heart palpitations

Posted by 5511564891686256160 on Jun 17, 2014

I had heart palpitations for quite some time that affected the quality of my life to a certain extent. thankfully, after taking this product, my palpitations have greatly reduced, though not completely. I will continue to take this for a while more and see if it cures my palpitations completely. 5 stars for this product!

Hawthorn Heart

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Jun 05, 2014

I continue to buy this because I find the herbs in this formula to be very strengthening.

very good

Posted by wicked72 on Jan 13, 2014

ok

planetary Herbs

Posted by 5719238180885524018 on Jan 06, 2014

I Like the Product Alot Sure helps my Heart

Lots of good ingredients in one pill

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Oct 11, 2013

To be honest, this is for my dog, who has an enlarged heart! I give her half a tab a day and she seems to be doing very well - a bit more energy, and definitely no decline. My holistic vet prescribed her a supplement that contains most of these ingredients, and I find that this formula is better and cheaper. Also, iHerb is great!

good formulation

Posted by 4826745722109127450 on Sep 21, 2013

great cardio formula from one of America's best master herbalists

Good for those with fast heart rates

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 16, 2013

I've always been told that I've got a quick pulse. Read about the benefits of Hawthorn, and decided to purchase this. After taking 2 of this a day, my heart rate seems more regular, and slightly slower now. I like the blend of ingredients in this, and the price is reasonable.

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Oct 14, 2012

I have been ordering this product for a about a year now for my spouse. He's got high BP and has to take medications prescribed by his doctor. Hawthorn Heart allowed to decrease the dose of one medication and to completely withdraw another. My husband has no abrupt rises of the blood pressure anymore, and he is coping with stress better, without uncomfortable feeling in his chest. He takes two tablets per day - in the evening and in the morning. I strongly advise this supplement to people suffering from high blood pressure as an addition to the prescribed medicines.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »