Holy Basil!

Posted by Reviewer1529647 on Dec 15, 2009

I was told that this product was the herbal equivalent of Zoloft. I was somewhat skeptical but tried the product anyway. I could not believe the effects of this herb. My anxiety was gone almost immediately!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2250741 on Jan 19, 2009

I have taken these for 2 weeks now and I can tell a big difference at night, I sleep so much better.

Fantastic Ayurvedic Medicine

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Mar 15, 2011

Helps balance my blood sugar and stops hypoglycaemia. Balances cortisol levels and helps me feel mentally calm, yet alert. Slighty antifungal. Inhibits inflammation. Very good price.

Holy Basil!

Posted by Reviewer2813843 on Nov 08, 2013

Great product. Feel no negative side effects. I've been purchasing this for several years as an alternative to prescription anti-depressants. Highly recommend.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1558814 on Jul 22, 2009

Will clear the mind

Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer3300605 on Mar 22, 2009

Planetary Herbals is an excellent brand. This Holy Basil is effective for arthritis for me. I am taking Planetary Herbals Willow Aid, Planetary Herbals Holy basil, and Life Enhancement Boswell Relief.

Makes me feel calmer

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Jan 27, 2011

I take a variety of supplements but have noticed that I am more calmer and less stressed since taking this. I will definitely order this again.

Very effective in helping me sleep and easing my nerves

Posted by Reviewer1878571 on Apr 04, 2011

I won't buy or try any more brands. Only took one pill a day. I could go to sleep quickly and slept restfully

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Sep 01, 2009

I use Holy Basil regularly and find Planetary Herbals brand to be pretty good.

THIS IS GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer1124651 on Jul 04, 2009

It is a fantastic adoptigen. It truely helps when you're stressed. I started out drinking Organic In dia's Tulsi Tea (it's wonderful! And it comes in many flavors--Chai Marsala is my favorite!) I didnt notice until later that when I was going through a VERY stressful move, I utterly CRAVED Tulsi tea-drank at least 3 large mugfuls daily. Now I know why. It got me through it. When I noticed iherb sells Tulsi (Holy Basil) extract, I bought it immediately.Take one each morning. Mornings are always ..stressful! Planetary Herbals makes a good product here which is also reaSonably priced.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »