Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Good!

Posted by erikamarija From Latvia on Aug 21, 2012

Don't know it helped or not, but when I was working as a cabin crew, I was using this!

Cream

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Sep 17, 2012

Smells very herbal and rather strong, but after some time you can't feel it, have to use for a longer period to see results, so I will continue.

One of the best creams in market

Posted by 4920286773914145487 on May 25, 2013

I came to know about this cream via iHerb and I saw so many reviews about people recommending it and I suggested my mom and brother to buy it. The shipping was fast and through DHL, they received it within a week and at such low price. Now they are using it for 2 weeks and everything seems to be fine and my mom who has outrageous Varicose veins is also happy with the cream. she is totally satisfied with the regular usage and satisfied as she is having less pains and lowered swelling. overall, I recommend this for everyone.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2381468 From California on Aug 18, 2013

I've used it for about a month and not as consistently as I should. Probably only 3-4 days/week. Spider veins on my legs are much lighter, nearly gone. Mild improvement in larger, darker varicosities. Other reviewers complain of a bad smell....It's an herbal lotion and it smells like herbs. Totally worth it in my opinion.

Excellent

Posted by 4719225261137556950 on Oct 19, 2013

I have bought this product for quite some time now I find it excellent, it is soothing and haven't found anything to equal it. It does have a distinctive smell, but , I quite like it.