not sure if it works

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2015

i bought this for my mother who has varicose veins and varicose eczema. the tablets are small, and smell of herbs (i like the scent!). however, on their own they were unable to improve my mom's situation (because her veins are pretty bad).

Vein strength

Posted by 5421503941018946213 on Dec 13, 2014

Product with high quality

aren't I beautiful

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Dec 05, 2011

This keeps me from having cankles

horse chestnut

Posted by Reviewer1369895 on Sep 01, 2011

This product was for my sister whom has very painful legs, so i suggested horse chestnut, She said that it has helped so far, so i hope it gets better. Vicki

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2219717 on Nov 15, 2009

Even if I take it only once per day (and even then only if I remember) I could see a difference in little less than 2 weeks. And I can see when I don't take it often enough. Very good product. I give it only 4 stars only because it is the only product tried so I leave some room.

I think it's helping

Posted by Reviewer2810948 on Jun 24, 2009

I bought this because another customer on here stated he had enlarged veins in the rectum. The burning pain and pressure is very intense and the veins are purple and large. I'm pretty sure this is what I had too, because I went to 3 doctors and none of them could tell me what was wrong with me. They did tell me it was NOT hemorroids. None of them really seemed too concerned about finding out what this is that was attacking me and causing unbearable pain. I took this with the Eclectic Institute Vein Support, the Now Foods, Vein Supreme, Source Naturals Mushroom Immune Defense, New Chapter Lycopom Cell protection. I've taken them for almost 3 weeks, and the pain and swelling has subsided a bit. I've had this condition for 7 months so I'm thinking there was more damage and it will take a bit longer to heal. I'm hoping this herb combo is helping and I'm ordering more.