Relief of pain in legs

Posted by Reviewer2999174 on Feb 19, 2009

I have been taking horse chestnut for pain and aching in my legs. It has really helped me over the years. I take it on a daily basis and do not suffer from painful legs. I am on my feet all day cleaning houses also.

Hemorrhoid Relief

Posted by Reviewer2900591 on Apr 24, 2009

I bought this in hopes of strengthening my veins as I suffer from hemorrhoids. I am only 25 (male) and wasn't sure why I'd be getting them at such a young age (on and off for a few years now) considering I consume mostly healthy, fibre rich foods. After a few days of taking this together with Eclectic Institute, Vein Support, I have noticed great improvement. I no longer bleed after going to the bathroom, as was the case. I will continue taking both products.

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 01, 2013

Has been excellent as an ongoing and preventative for previous varicose veins. It has definitely provided symptoms relief and no appearance of new veins. Is taken daily. It may taste terrible, but it is worth the inconvenience. If you have trouble swallowing, you may need to crush it into some food as the taste is strong. Excellent product

This is a new brand name for me.

Posted by retirednlovinit on Jul 26, 2011

I went without this for a time,but I'm back to using it again and what a difference! Leg soreness much improved. much less swelling and we have been going through a heat wave here, which usually spells down time for me,not this time!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3332804 on Jan 24, 2010

This products makes a difference. I feel healthier and am more confident knowing that my vessels are stronger. I had originally used it for an hemorrhoid that had began to develop, but it went away quickly and never came back. I am young and do much physical labor at work, and this protects my health. Good price too! :-)

HAPPINESS

Posted by Reviewer2545207 on May 17, 2010

Pain is all gone.Swelling is minimized to normal.A terrific product....

good

Posted by Reviewer1443866 on Nov 22, 2008

I do not have pain now. I think it is a good product.the smell is not pleasant, but it is made of an herb that smells too....

helping w/hemmorhoids!!

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Apr 11, 2012

Doing the trick to make them shrink.

Horse Chestnut

Posted by 5198621965214566325 on Oct 31, 2016

My endocrinologist told me to take Horse Chestnut when he saw the veins in my legs and overall sluggishness. Since taking the horse Chestnut my veins around my lower leg and ankles are barely able to be seen. The fiery appearance and pressure feeling has gone. I was so surprised and thankful I take them regularly as instructed on container

use every day for vein problems