お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Hemorrhoid Relief

Posted by Reviewer2900591 on Apr 24, 2009

I bought this in hopes of strengthening my veins as I suffer from hemorrhoids. I am only 25 (male) and wasn't sure why I'd be getting them at such a young age (on and off for a few years now) considering I consume mostly healthy, fibre rich foods. After a few days of taking this together with Eclectic Institute, Vein Support, I have noticed great improvement. I no longer bleed after going to the bathroom, as was the case. I will continue taking both products.

Relief of pain in legs

Posted by Reviewer2999174 on Feb 19, 2009

I have been taking horse chestnut for pain and aching in my legs. It has really helped me over the years. I take it on a daily basis and do not suffer from painful legs. I am on my feet all day cleaning houses also.

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 01, 2013

Has been excellent as an ongoing and preventative for previous varicose veins. It has definitely provided symptoms relief and no appearance of new veins. Is taken daily. It may taste terrible, but it is worth the inconvenience. If you have trouble swallowing, you may need to crush it into some food as the taste is strong. Excellent product

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3332804 on Jan 24, 2010

This products makes a difference. I feel healthier and am more confident knowing that my vessels are stronger. I had originally used it for an hemorrhoid that had began to develop, but it went away quickly and never came back. I am young and do much physical labor at work, and this protects my health. Good price too! :-)

This is a new brand name for me.

Posted by retirednlovinit on Jul 26, 2011

I went without this for a time,but I'm back to using it again and what a difference! Leg soreness much improved. much less swelling and we have been going through a heat wave here, which usually spells down time for me,not this time!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »