Planetary Herbals, Inflama-Care, 1,165 mg, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Help for 74 years old grandmother

Posted by Reviewer3101388 on May 13, 2010

My mum required pain killers because of intense backpain and swollen body parts. She took pain killers for 4 month with no results apart from stomach pain. She hardly could move around the house. Started Inflama-care 2 tablets per day with quick results: in one week she felt a big difference the way she felt and could move. She just finished the 60 tablets and she feels great, can move and enjoy life again.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1729990 on Sep 23, 2010

I am delighted with the results of this product. It has the benefit of consisting of the major herbs etc used for inflammation, and it relieved me of inflammatory pain well. I would like to have this product available all of the time.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer1406524 on Jan 10, 2012

I've been taking this since last April, when I dislocated my shoulder. It brought great relief and allowed me to recover faster. The cost on iHerbs is much more reasonable.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2016652 on Oct 13, 2012

I have been using this for some time now, mainly for the arthritis and prevention of the family bowel cancer. I have given it to various friends of mine who have tendonitis, or like my son who has extreme carpal tunnel, even for my girlfriend who has a painful bulging disc. She and all the others have had great relief and said it was marvellous for the pain.

Pretty good Product

Posted by Reviewer3265461 on Jan 14, 2011

Haven't been using it that long, but I'm starting to notice some reduction in the pain in my joints after long sessions of intense basketball. I don't think I've noticed any adverse side effects as of yet, but its too hard to tell right now, I'll keep taking it and if I feel strongly about it I'll do another review.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »