LIVER STIMULATING

Posted by 4666897021519507775 on Feb 25, 2016

I AM TRYING TO DESCRIBE IN A WAY THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL BUT I HAVE TO TAKE THIS PRODUCT SLOWLY BECAUSE OF BILLARY DUCT SURGERY. I KNOW IT IS WORKING BUT GAS IS CREATED AND I MUST GO SLOW.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1332261 on Apr 23, 2015

Trying not to take painkillers. This has helped a lot. Great natural anti-inflammatory & helps with pain. Love that it combines so many natural and beneficial herbs/spices. Price is good; will continue to buy.

The Whole Family Loves It!

Posted by 5146920788425665459 on Mar 29, 2014

Out of sheer desperation, I went in search of something to minimize my knee pain. I came across this product and the herbal components sounded hopeful. I love it! I gave to my mother and aunt to try (we are a very arthritic family), and they loved it too. I tried to cut the dose down to two four a day.o a day, but the results are much better if I take the recommended four a day.

Inflama-care

Posted by Pauliina on Nov 13, 2013

Bought this to help my sore joints, didn't notice any difference, used four a day. I only took one bottle though..

excellent product for treating non specific bony aches and musclo skeletal complaints

Posted by Reviewer1953356 on Mar 08, 2013

i recommended this product to my mother , her complaints were non specific rheumatic pains in her arms and heel pain especially after sitting for a long period , her aches improved within one week of regular use , she takes only two tablets after breakfast great product

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2016652 on Oct 13, 2012

I have been using this for some time now, mainly for the arthritis and prevention of the family bowel cancer. I have given it to various friends of mine who have tendonitis, or like my son who has extreme carpal tunnel, even for my girlfriend who has a painful bulging disc. She and all the others have had great relief and said it was marvellous for the pain.

Purchased for a friend

Posted by Reviewer2004538 on Feb 09, 2012

My friend thanks the product is just great.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer1406524 on Jan 10, 2012

I've been taking this since last April, when I dislocated my shoulder. It brought great relief and allowed me to recover faster. The cost on iHerbs is much more reasonable.

Tumeric

Posted by Reviewer1266066 on Nov 02, 2011

It seems like a great blend. Overtime I look forward to noticing a change. I just began taking it so I am not sure, but I have always been pleased with Planetary Herbals formulations, they are subtle and work over time gently.

Pretty good Product

Posted by Reviewer3265461 on Jan 14, 2011

Haven't been using it that long, but I'm starting to notice some reduction in the pain in my joints after long sessions of intense basketball. I don't think I've noticed any adverse side effects as of yet, but its too hard to tell right now, I'll keep taking it and if I feel strongly about it I'll do another review.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »