Help for 74 years old grandmother

Posted by Reviewer3101388 on May 13, 2010

My mum required pain killers because of intense backpain and swollen body parts. She took pain killers for 4 month with no results apart from stomach pain. She hardly could move around the house. Started Inflama-care 2 tablets per day with quick results: in one week she felt a big difference the way she felt and could move. She just finished the 60 tablets and she feels great, can move and enjoy life again.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2016652 on Oct 13, 2012

I have been using this for some time now, mainly for the arthritis and prevention of the family bowel cancer. I have given it to various friends of mine who have tendonitis, or like my son who has extreme carpal tunnel, even for my girlfriend who has a painful bulging disc. She and all the others have had great relief and said it was marvellous for the pain.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1729990 on Sep 23, 2010

I am delighted with the results of this product. It has the benefit of consisting of the major herbs etc used for inflammation, and it relieved me of inflammatory pain well. I would like to have this product available all of the time.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer1406524 on Jan 10, 2012

I've been taking this since last April, when I dislocated my shoulder. It brought great relief and allowed me to recover faster. The cost on iHerbs is much more reasonable.

excellent product for treating non specific bony aches and musclo skeletal complaints

Posted by Reviewer1953356 on Mar 08, 2013

i recommended this product to my mother , her complaints were non specific rheumatic pains in her arms and heel pain especially after sitting for a long period , her aches improved within one week of regular use , she takes only two tablets after breakfast great product

Pretty good Product

Posted by Reviewer3265461 on Jan 14, 2011

Haven't been using it that long, but I'm starting to notice some reduction in the pain in my joints after long sessions of intense basketball. I don't think I've noticed any adverse side effects as of yet, but its too hard to tell right now, I'll keep taking it and if I feel strongly about it I'll do another review.

The Whole Family Loves It!

Posted by 5146920788425665459 on Mar 29, 2014

Out of sheer desperation, I went in search of something to minimize my knee pain. I came across this product and the herbal components sounded hopeful. I love it! I gave to my mother and aunt to try (we are a very arthritic family), and they loved it too. I tried to cut the dose down to two four a day.o a day, but the results are much better if I take the recommended four a day.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1332261 on Apr 23, 2015

Trying not to take painkillers. This has helped a lot. Great natural anti-inflammatory & helps with pain. Love that it combines so many natural and beneficial herbs/spices. Price is good; will continue to buy.

Great help against stiff and painful joints.

Posted by 5461546502774575664 on Jun 09, 2016

I have been taking these daily for about a month now and the pain and stiffness in my joints has lessened considerably in that time. I have ordered more already.

LIVER STIMULATING

Posted by 4666897021519507775 on Feb 25, 2016

I AM TRYING TO DESCRIBE IN A WAY THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL BUT I HAVE TO TAKE THIS PRODUCT SLOWLY BECAUSE OF BILLARY DUCT SURGERY. I KNOW IT IS WORKING BUT GAS IS CREATED AND I MUST GO SLOW.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »