seems good

Posted by 4881425676749554126 on Apr 21, 2016

havnt used much as yet but it is a good formula and i bought it because of the astragalus. I think everyone needs a liver support product on hand and this seems a good maintenance product.

Mega fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on May 01, 2012

I have autoimmune disease and suspect possible liver damage caused by it (which I will update you on when I get my liver scan done). I ordered Liver Defense because I suspected my liver was the root of pain and symptoms that I have had for years (here in the UK we just have a criminal medical establishment with millionaire doctors who eat up our taxes and dont give a damn about patients, in fact they do everything to stop you from seeing a specialist). Whilst I am waiting for my scan next month I started taking Liver Defence and was flabergasted at how it eased my pain and the tightness in my right side, I actually started crying, that's how happy I was to get some relief... but I haev a multitude of problems resulting from mercury toxicity, but that's another story..

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Jan 17, 2012

if you got hepatitis take this. double to dose. add 1 gram of sillymarin a day. take paul stamets my community mushrooms in high dose as well and you get rid of whatever virus is in there in 2-3 months.

Excellent Formulation

Posted by mizjdelg on Dec 29, 2011

Planetary has formulated one of the best products for over all liver health. It's broad spectrum of herbs make it one of the best tonics available for the liver. I have had chronic hep-c for over 30 years and have been using this product for as long as I can remember. I attribute much of the remarkable health of my liver, inspite of the ravages of hep-c, to Planetry's Liver Defense.

Clears the Liver

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Jan 06, 2011

You feel it helps clear the liver but also you feel a bit colder when it is clearing it.

One of several good formulas

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 29, 2010

To aid my liver as much as I can I'm using Planetary Herbals, Liver Defense Formula along with Himalaya USA, Liver Care and New Chapter's Turmeric Force. I don't feel the congestion in my liver that usually occurs so these herbals seem to be efficacious.

The fine tuner

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Dec 02, 2010

The rate of digestion passing of motion have slightly increased .

it works

Posted by Reviewer2948985 on Jul 04, 2010

it works good specially for virus hepatitis patients

hard to say

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Apr 15, 2009

I can't really tell how/if these are working, even though I know I need lots of extra liver support. I don't care for the larger capsules. I think the same company makes another liver formula with Bupleurum in it that has much smaller capsules, and also Dong Quai, whose female-supportive effects I like. So I think I'll try to find that again...

In cases of ingest excess, I take liver defense!

Posted by Reviewer2202067 on Nov 04, 2008

I used to be very sensitive to alcohol and would get really flushed in the face and felt uncomfortably warm any time I drank - even red wine. Now I take two pills of this Liver Defense (and two of the Himalaya USA Liver Care), and gone are all those symptoms! At big family food events, I also take this combination (with the Now brand Optimal Digestion capsules) and it keeps me from feeling digestively uncomfortable. Hope this info helps!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »