Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2888857 on May 14, 2011

Great product - was introduced to it at a local health food store - when their suppy was temporarily exhausted I ordered it from iHerb. Fast turn-around on the order. Thanks!

Effective but not for people with Hypertension

Posted by Reviewer2925652 on Jul 18, 2009

I am 74 yrs old and often end up with lung congestion which causes shortness of breadth and a dry hacking cough. As I live in a hilly area and walking involves going uphill, the shortness of breadth is very irksome. Within two days after starting taking the Mullein Lung Complex my breathing improved dramatically, but after a week it played havoc with my blood pressure and I had to stop taking it. I believe the blood pressure problem was due to the Licoric in the formula and I wish Planatary Herbals used DGL (for "deglycyrrhizinated licorice") which would eliminate this problem and make the product available to people with border line hypertension.

low dose, works fine

Posted by Reviewer3071869 on Jun 16, 2008

does just what I expected it to do, get some of the gunk out of my lungs, and at a low dose.

Gift for fam

Posted by Reviewer1033038 on May 27, 2008

This was a gift so I never saw the order, but all seems fine and the fam seems happy with the products. Glad to find you guys. Thanks Mark