very good product

Posted by Reviewer1914865 on May 25, 2009

this product save me of persistant cough of 3 month very good product , i was impress

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1258829 on Jan 06, 2011

My persistent respiratory discomfort don't seem to bother me anymore since taking this product. I am very pleased with the results and if there is no side effect which I'm positive there's none, I will continue to use this wonderful supplement.

Keep on hand

Posted by Reviewer1177332 on Feb 21, 2010

I have ordered a second bottle becasue I keep giving it out to people who have coughs. Several people have been helped on that one bottle. I will always keep one on hand for my family and friends!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Jun 18, 2010

I'm finding this useful for treating catarrh and cough arising, I believe, from summer heat. The ingredients are rather similar to those of the traditional formula Baimendang Tang, but it looks like Planetary Herbals have added some extra ingredients to make the formula more generally applicable, because while the traditional formula doesn't agree with me, this one does. However, I find that the recommended twice a day is not enough. Coughs differ from person to person, so it's worth trying a number of different remedies. Planetary Herbals also offer Loquat Respiratory Syrup and Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup.

Asthma

Posted by 5406421255097333224 on Feb 05, 2015

I'm a asthmatic, since I have been using this product my breathing has improved, I have recommended it to family and friends and everyone has experience some improvement. Try it for yourself

lung defense

Posted by Reviewer1216025 on Jan 25, 2011

majik for the lungs!!!

I can breathe!

Posted by Reviewer2691765 on Nov 11, 2010

I contracted the h1n1 while pregnant with my second child in Fall of 09. After that, my lungs give me nothing but problems. I hit any cool air and I start wheezing. Within 2 days of taking this as directed, I can take a deep breath with out coughing and my heavy deep chesty cough is very minimized and manageable. It does leave a funny taste in your mouth and I burp it up, but it's not too unpleasanat it you eat something after.

Mr. asthmatic

Posted by Reviewer2328891 on Aug 17, 2008

Product seems to be working well. A complex mix of herbs working well together.

EXCELLENT