Planetary Herbals, Mullein Lung Complex, 850 mg, 180 Tablets

low dose, works fine

Posted by Reviewer3071869 on Jun 16, 2008

does just what I expected it to do, get some of the gunk out of my lungs, and at a low dose.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Jan 18, 2008

I used to suffer from bronchial problems but now I can take this super Mullein Lung Complex at the beginning of a cold and bronchial problems do not develop.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1254734 on Jun 28, 2009

I have been looking for a product to replace my Advair for asthma. This seems to be working well so far.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Jun 18, 2010

I'm finding this useful for treating catarrh and cough arising, I believe, from summer heat. The ingredients are rather similar to those of the traditional formula Baimendang Tang, but it looks like Planetary Herbals have added some extra ingredients to make the formula more generally applicable, because while the traditional formula doesn't agree with me, this one does. However, I find that the recommended twice a day is not enough. Coughs differ from person to person, so it's worth trying a number of different remedies. Planetary Herbals also offer Loquat Respiratory Syrup and Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup.

Keep on hand

Posted by Reviewer1177332 on Feb 21, 2010

I have ordered a second bottle becasue I keep giving it out to people who have coughs. Several people have been helped on that one bottle. I will always keep one on hand for my family and friends!