I can breathe!

Posted by Reviewer2691765 on Nov 11, 2010

I contracted the h1n1 while pregnant with my second child in Fall of 09. After that, my lungs give me nothing but problems. I hit any cool air and I start wheezing. Within 2 days of taking this as directed, I can take a deep breath with out coughing and my heavy deep chesty cough is very minimized and manageable. It does leave a funny taste in your mouth and I burp it up, but it's not too unpleasanat it you eat something after.

Helps with breathing problems and asthma

Posted by philosophicalcat on Nov 02, 2010

This supplement is so strong that you can feel it beginning to clear your lungs in 20 minutes. If you take many supplements at a time and aren`t sure if you remembered to take this one, just wait 20 minutes and you`ll know. Helps clear up nasal congestion and post-nasal drip as well. It would likely help motivate a smoker to quit smoking in the early stages and do a good job of cleansing and recovery over time.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Jun 18, 2010

I'm finding this useful for treating catarrh and cough arising, I believe, from summer heat. The ingredients are rather similar to those of the traditional formula Baimendang Tang, but it looks like Planetary Herbals have added some extra ingredients to make the formula more generally applicable, because while the traditional formula doesn't agree with me, this one does. However, I find that the recommended twice a day is not enough. Coughs differ from person to person, so it's worth trying a number of different remedies. Planetary Herbals also offer Loquat Respiratory Syrup and Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup.

Keep on hand

Posted by Reviewer1177332 on Feb 21, 2010

I have ordered a second bottle becasue I keep giving it out to people who have coughs. Several people have been helped on that one bottle. I will always keep one on hand for my family and friends!

No improvement noticed

Posted by Reviewer1657055 on Jan 02, 2010

I have a slight asthma condition which during the winter months gets worse due to the house being closed up. During this time I use the Advair preventive medication which I would prefer not to use. I've taken this supplement and haven't noticed any improvement in my breathing or asthma condition. There is also a very sharp biting taste when taking the tablets.

Effective but not for people with Hypertension

Posted by Reviewer2925652 on Jul 18, 2009

I am 74 yrs old and often end up with lung congestion which causes shortness of breadth and a dry hacking cough. As I live in a hilly area and walking involves going uphill, the shortness of breadth is very irksome. Within two days after starting taking the Mullein Lung Complex my breathing improved dramatically, but after a week it played havoc with my blood pressure and I had to stop taking it. I believe the blood pressure problem was due to the Licoric in the formula and I wish Planatary Herbals used DGL (for "deglycyrrhizinated licorice") which would eliminate this problem and make the product available to people with border line hypertension.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1254734 on Jun 28, 2009

I have been looking for a product to replace my Advair for asthma. This seems to be working well so far.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1914865 on May 25, 2009

this product save me of persistant cough of 3 month very good product , i was impress

Best Anti Histamine

Posted by Reviewer1509979 on Oct 14, 2008

like the title says

Mr. asthmatic

Posted by Reviewer2328891 on Aug 17, 2008

Product seems to be working well. A complex mix of herbs working well together.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »