Posted by Reviewer2465147 on Jun 15, 2008

I think this product is wonderful. I have MS and have been using it for 5 years with lots of success in addition to dietary changes and other supplements; yolynegron@verizon.net.

the yummiest

Posted by Reviewer1689343 on Jul 09, 2009

I love this stuff! when I run out I feel more run down, and a little more pain. It picks me up and I can feel the oils plump up my myelin. It really helps a lot!!!

Posted by Reviewer3317099 on Aug 19, 2010

After taking these tablets for nearly 3 months, my Trigeminal nerve pain has subsided to just now and then having pain. It has helped greatly.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1853114 on Jan 20, 2008

good product

Posted by Reviewer3107165 on Nov 10, 2007

Very pleased and very fast delivery. Thanks.

EXCELLENT!

Posted by Reviewer1153944 on May 31, 2012

2 - 3x per day

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Nov 03, 2012

Superb quality of the supplement and the excellent services of iHerb.

I feel like I have got my life back!

Posted by 5477062042016560086 on Aug 08, 2016

I have had neuropathic pain for over 6 years, and have had so many anti biotics for non existent ear infections, cameras up my nose, brain scans and several failed medications. Amitripyline worked initially, then after several months back to square one. I have been taking this medication (sheath cover support) 1 month now, and can't believe the difference it has made to my life. I really do hope it continues. I will try stopping the Amitriptyline once I am comfident in a month or so. So far can't praise it enough, as the pain was totally Unbearable. Thank you so much.