great product

Posted by 5516388168626097503 on Oct 16, 2012

very reasonable price

Loosing weight

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on May 22, 2012

Nopal Certainly helps loosing this Tiny excess of Weight Anyone wants to loose before the Summer. Great Product,because it gives just the right Amount

Nopal Cactus

Posted by 4964345566175540482 on May 10, 2012

Planetary Herbals Nopal Cactus has been beneficial in helping to control my wife's blood sugar levels.

i have been pain free

Posted by Reviewer1277886 on Apr 19, 2012

thank god for this amazing plant and the my Indians heritage for finding such remedies for these elements i have suffered with fibormaligia or how every you spell it for quite sometimes

Planetary Herbals, Nopal Cactus, Full Spectrum, 1,000 mg, 60 Tablets(PTF-10575)

Posted by Reviewer3310372 on Apr 12, 2012

I havebeen taking since several months. It does help the overall health. The price at iHerb is very reasonable

Taking it at lunch time

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Jan 02, 2012

I started to take PGX caps with every meal... But, I thought that it would be good to take PGX just before breakfast and before supper, and then to take this Nopal Cactus supplement at lunch time.This strategy works fine for me.

It's working!

Posted by Reviewer2959362 on Jan 01, 2012

I have arthritis and allergies and am prone to inflammation easily. I have tried many supplements that claim to ease inflammation that have not worked. The Nopal Cactus however is working quite well for me. My hands feel better and I am recovering from workouts a bit quicker. Will continue to take this.

this is the best for my knee pain,two months agoe i could not bend my knees with pain,after two months on 4 pills a day i can clime stairs without pain. thanks

Posted by Reviewer2295078 on Nov 06, 2011

great product

Nopal Cactus from iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer1871993 on Nov 02, 2011

Love this product. Love iHerb - got the product quickly.

Jerseygirl

Posted by Reviewer3049166 on Sep 28, 2011

I have a problem with inflammation and in my research I came across Nopal Cactus. I did a lot of reading about it and then came across iHerb. The reviews sounded good and the price was right, so I tried it. One of my best buys ever! Not only is it helping with my problem, I have lost 25 pounds since April 2011. I also have a new feeling of well being. I know that sounds hokie, but I can't think of any other way to describe it. This is my second order and my husband, sister, and cousin now take it. I am also very pleased with iHerb.com. The ordering is easy and I receive my purchases within a day or two. Awesome!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »