de-appetiting...in a good way

Posted by Reviewer2422025 on Dec 06, 2010

Take after a meal....a fatty one at that even more so...and you won't be hungry for hours. Go for a run and wonder why you've got so much endurance...ah nopal.

supposed to help with blood sugar levels

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Dec 21, 2010

I believe I do notice a difference between meals, I have only been taking it once a day and I need to step it up to 2 to 3 times a day (with each meal).

great product

Posted by 5516388168626097503 on Oct 16, 2012

very reasonable price

Great for glucose control

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Dec 01, 2016

I fell in love with nopales for some strange reason, but find it hard to find in grocery stores or restaurants. Upon researching sources, I came across this product amongst iHerb's many wonderful offerings, and began looking into the protective effects of nopal cactus. Because my doctor has me watching my nearly prediabetic HgA1c levels, I decided it wouldn't hurt to try this. In less than a month, my after meal glucose levels have greatly improved, and I have not noticed any side effects the way I did while trying the Metformin that my doctor initially had me try. Needless to say, I won't take Metformin again and have improved my diet and exercise along with supplementing with this product.

Nopal Catus

Posted by 4645427191580284232 on Dec 18, 2016

I feel less pain and more movement in my joints

It seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2883993 on Apr 04, 2016

Since my blood sugar is really high I takes this with a oral diabetes meds & it seems to help keep my blood sugar even. I haven't been using this that long but I have notice a small change. I like that this Nopal is 1,000mg which for me is closer to the dosage I need without having to take more tablets.

nopal

Posted by Reviewer3016234 on Dec 16, 2012

OK seems anything tht fights inflammation is good, I try lots!

Posted by Reviewer3160517 on Jun 06, 2013

Helps balance appetite.

Good

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 29, 2014

Got this for my 42-year-old aunt to combat the effects of pre-diabetes. She says it helps with sugar spikes. The price is decent for a potent supplement.

Yet to use