great product

Posted by 5516388168626097503 on Oct 16, 2012

very reasonable price

amazing for hangover

Posted by 5721931259809840856 on Jul 27, 2016

It's like a miracle and I'm only 27 and like to drink. if it helps against what when I went really hard, out for a few days I wonder what it can do for me when I don't drink?!

This product really works. This is my story.

Posted by 5737384372267551666 on Aug 05, 2016

I have a lot of health issues with my bones, muscles, tendons, nerve endings, colon, etc., etc., etc. My pain levels have got worse every year for the past 15 years. My doctors have sent me to specialists all over the place. I've had surgeries on 6 different occasions. There really isn't much if anything they can do to improve my problems. But they kept giving me this medicine and that medicine . Every problem had it's own medicine. Till in 2015 I was taking 9 different kinds of meds, with a total of 18 pills a day. None of these pills actually helped improve any of my problems. All they did was cover the symptoms and help with the pain. But I couldn't function at all. I felt like a drunk all the time. I couldn't walk to the bathroom by myself without falling into the walls. My son had to help me walk. My memory got so bad that I couldn't say grace before a meal or my prayers at night. I cried all the time because I couldn't remember anything. Finally I told my son to throw all my pills away because I wasn't taking them any more. I would rather suffer with the pain, than to not know what was going on infront of me. He didn't throw them away, but he did put them up so they would still be there if I decided I wanted them again. Within 3 days my memory was improving and I could walk by myself. Still very unsteady, using my cane, walking slowly, but walking . Sense then I have been trying everything to ease the pain. Anything and everything that comes from over the counter. Nothing has helped. But I read about the Nopal Cactus Tablets. I read a lot of reviews. Well over 200 from various places. It said that the Nopal Cactus Tablets helped with inflammation and pain. I was really excited about it. I ordered 2 bottles to give them a try. My pain started easing up within an hour and a half of taking the first one. I cried all night that night. Because I was so happy that the pain was actually less after taking the first one. They don't stay in your system. So if you take them, the pain goes away. If you forget to take them, your pain will come back and remind you to take it again. That's how you know they are working. When your not in pain, you forget about it. But when the pain comes back, you begin to appreciate the fact that all you have to do is take another one. I don't forget ! ! ! When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is drink 8 oz of tea and take a tablet. Then I eat something within the next 15 - 20 minutes. And my day starts off great. Then I drink another 8 oz of tea with another tablet around lunch time, and the same thing again around supper time. Then I have one before I go to bed with a snack so I can rest pain free all night long. Obviously , I realize that the Nopal Cactus doesn't improve any of my problems. But it takes care of the inflammation and helps with the pain. And that's what it's all about. There have been no side effects. I have my memory back, I'm able to walk on my own with a cane, and I've even got out to go to the store twice over the past 3 weeks. I love these. I am so glad I heard about them. And I have told everyone I know about the benefits of taking them. I bought my first bottle July 12th, 2016. I just ordered 2 more bottles on August 3, 2016. I don't ever want to be without them.

Great for glucose control

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Dec 01, 2016

I fell in love with nopales for some strange reason, but find it hard to find in grocery stores or restaurants. Upon researching sources, I came across this product amongst iHerb's many wonderful offerings, and began looking into the protective effects of nopal cactus. Because my doctor has me watching my nearly prediabetic HgA1c levels, I decided it wouldn't hurt to try this. In less than a month, my after meal glucose levels have greatly improved, and I have not noticed any side effects the way I did while trying the Metformin that my doctor initially had me try. Needless to say, I won't take Metformin again and have improved my diet and exercise along with supplementing with this product.

It seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2883993 on Apr 04, 2016

Since my blood sugar is really high I takes this with a oral diabetes meds & it seems to help keep my blood sugar even. I haven't been using this that long but I have notice a small change. I like that this Nopal is 1,000mg which for me is closer to the dosage I need without having to take more tablets.

nopal

Posted by Reviewer3016234 on Dec 16, 2012

OK seems anything tht fights inflammation is good, I try lots!

Posted by Reviewer3160517 on Jun 06, 2013

Helps balance appetite.

Good

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 29, 2014

Got this for my 42-year-old aunt to combat the effects of pre-diabetes. She says it helps with sugar spikes. The price is decent for a potent supplement.

Yet to use

Posted by Ahpeng on Aug 13, 2014

Bought for hubby. Yet to use. Will review again

pills too big

Posted by Reviewer1426207 on May 20, 2013

I dont know why manufacturers make their pills so big.These pills are too big and painful when I swallow.I bought a smaller capsule,easier to swallow.