July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Planetary Herbals, Nopal Cactus, Full Spectrum, Prickly Pear Cactus, 1,000 mg, 120 Tablets

The supplement that helps to curb

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on Jun 22, 2013

I have been consuming this nopal cactus for the past few months and this supplement is really good in controlling the glucose level and helps to maintain my weight (by curbing your appetite). Highly recommended if you are one who takes in alot of sugary food and would like to have control on weight maintenance.

Love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3049166 on Mar 03, 2014

Jerseygirl again, I've been a fan of Planetary Herbals Nopal Cactus for over 5 years and never want to be without it. I did a lot of research on the benefits of nopal cactus after watching an info-mercial one late evening. I looked into the product I saw on tv and let's just say I'd have to take out a small loan to purchase it. And since that was not on option I let the researcher in me do the work. That's how I found IHerb.com. Thanks IHerb you guys rock!! Back to this product...there are many different benefits from it. Check it out you might find it helpful to you. For me it was an inflammation problem. My doctors said it was hereditary and I just had to deal with it. And elevate my legs every hour or so. I mean really...who can do that? To wrap it up: nopal cactus works for me, my legs don't swell up, I lost weight and have kept it off for these 5 years (that was just a happy coincidence & not the reason for taking the capsules) and to top all that up...I just feel great! Hope this helps and do yourself a favor and check out the benefits of Nopal Cactus.

Good

Posted by Weitche on Apr 29, 2014

Got this for my 42-year-old aunt to combat the effects of pre-diabetes. She says it helps with sugar spikes. The price is decent for a potent supplement.

Good

Posted by 5677256827571073230 on Nov 17, 2013

Havent had this long enough to know if it works.

Have not yet received my order

Posted by jandrews on Jun 10, 2014

I ordered this product in April and I have not received it. I have ordered this many time before and have not had any problems but this time I don't know what is going on. I emailed about it and still haven't got any results.