Love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3049166 on Mar 03, 2014

Jerseygirl again, I've been a fan of Planetary Herbals Nopal Cactus for over 5 years and never want to be without it. I did a lot of research on the benefits of nopal cactus after watching an info-mercial one late evening. I looked into the product I saw on tv and let's just say I'd have to take out a small loan to purchase it. And since that was not on option I let the researcher in me do the work. That's how I found IHerb.com. Thanks IHerb you guys rock!! Back to this product...there are many different benefits from it. Check it out you might find it helpful to you. For me it was an inflammation problem. My doctors said it was hereditary and I just had to deal with it. And elevate my legs every hour or so. I mean really...who can do that? To wrap it up: nopal cactus works for me, my legs don't swell up, I lost weight and have kept it off for these 5 years (that was just a happy coincidence & not the reason for taking the capsules) and to top all that up...I just feel great! Hope this helps and do yourself a favor and check out the benefits of Nopal Cactus.

The supplement that helps to curb

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on Jun 22, 2013

I have been consuming this nopal cactus for the past few months and this supplement is really good in controlling the glucose level and helps to maintain my weight (by curbing your appetite). Highly recommended if you are one who takes in alot of sugary food and would like to have control on weight maintenance.

Good

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 29, 2014

Got this for my 42-year-old aunt to combat the effects of pre-diabetes. She says it helps with sugar spikes. The price is decent for a potent supplement.

Simple to use

Posted by 5461626608225191733 on May 03, 2016

I purchased this product as I was finding the taste of nopal cactus powder overwhelming and the other capsule brand we tried require 3 caps to be taken to 1 tablet of this brand. We use nopal cactus for the inflammation (arthritis for me) and type 1 diabetes (for my daughter). We have both seen improvements since taking the product.

This Product Really Works

Posted by 5737384372267551666 on Sep 23, 2016

I've been using the Nopal Cactus Tablets for 3 months now. I've been more active these past 3 months than I have been in several years. I actually cleaned the refrigerator inside and out, and defrosted and cleaned the deep freezer inside and out this past week. This is the first time I have done this in over 3 years. Someone else has had to do it for me regularly. I am so excited to be able to do this myself. Work is never actually fun. But it's nice to be able to do it yourself when you haven't been able to do anything for a long time. I can't say enough about the Nopal Cactus Tablets. I like that there are no side effects like with prescription meds. I will continue to order and use these tablets. And I will continue to tell everyone who will listen about them.

Good

Posted by 5677256827571073230 on Nov 17, 2013

Havent had this long enough to know if it works.

too early to rate properly

Posted by 5012326109433028430 on Oct 14, 2016

Need another bottle to give a sound judgment

Have not yet received my order

Posted by jandrews on Jun 10, 2014

I ordered this product in April and I have not received it. I have ordered this many time before and have not had any problems but this time I don't know what is going on. I emailed about it and still haven't got any results.