The best cough syrup!

Posted by benaturallywell on Jan 02, 2012

I have used the version for adults for a long time and when you need to surpress a bad cough, this is the go-to cough syrup. I also have given the child's version to my grandchildren with great success. They now ask me for the syrup to get rid of their coughs. I highly recommend the children's, as well as the adult syrup!

Strong Stuff

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 12, 2013

I agree with other reviews that a little (5ml) is good enough. It's alcohol content does not affect my mum and I, though we break out in rashes from red wine. It warms and soothes the chest immediately. It also opens up the airway in congestive coughs. Taste is not nice but easy to acquire, especially when it brings relief. It is also anti-microbial because discoloration of mucus lightens quickly. For added mucolytic effect, can alternate with Source Naturals Wellness Cough Syrup.

I always keep bottles of this on hand

Posted by Reviewer2665571 on Nov 23, 2011

The adult strength is very hard to swallow due to the taste, but this not only tastes great, it works the same. I keep at least 2 bottles on hand at all times, for everyone in the family.

Great thing!

Posted by Reviewer3228269 on Aug 15, 2011

It helped my child not to get ill (I gave it to him at the beginning of the sickness) several times. It just stopped the flu and a strong cough in the beginning/

could be better

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Mar 03, 2011

did not help my daughter with her cough, maybe made it less severe, but did not cure it...maybe it works if taken at the onset of cold symptoms...

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2756197 on Jan 28, 2012

We avoid using non natural treatment to our kids so this syrup is really good and effective solution. I will order it again for my three kids.

alnola

Posted by Reviewer3342515 on Sep 26, 2010

nice taste and I now I have healthy smiling child (we have astma)

Shippig

Posted by Reviewer1972964 on Oct 05, 2010

Great

Old Indian syrup for kids

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Jan 04, 2011

Have been ordering the regular syrup for sometime now and wouldn't be without it, espically during the cold and flu season. But thought the wild cherry flavor might be more pleasing and it is. Haven't taken it exclusively so don't know if it is the same as the regular syrup, but don't know why it wouldn't. Just love this stuff.

effective

Posted by 5566645439094682402 on Apr 16, 2014

My kids try it when they have cough, so they don't need medicine.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »