I don't want to ever be without this cough syrup!!

Posted by benaturallywell on Aug 08, 2009

We in this household have had irritating persistant coughs at times that it seems nothing would completely get rid of. I think a mix of honey and lemon was the best thing we could take until we tried Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup, at the suggestion of a relative......then our search was over! I hope we always have it on hand as it has given us restful nights and relaxing days without the coughing when we have a flair up. Thank you Planetary Herbals for offering this fantastic product!!

Not Tasty, but Gets Results

Posted by Reviewer1122834 on Apr 06, 2009

This product is very good by allowing you to be able to rid phelem.

Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1015438 on Jan 28, 2009

REALLY WORKS!!!! Great for some for cannot take all the syrups that have sugar in them. It helps keep the cold from getting worse. And gets you better quicker when you are already sick. It is a must have the your herb medicine cabinet!

Bill Carver

Posted by Reviewer1815282 on Jan 18, 2009

My wife has had an asthma and coughing problem forever. This syrup has made her life so much better. The coughing is now a past problem and although her asthma is not gone her breathing has drastically improved. This syrup is THE BEST!

Professor TR Winn

Posted by Reviewer1772043 on Jan 08, 2009

My wife and I could not survive the atmosphere where we life (very poor air quality)if we did not have your syrup. It really works for post nasal drip and coughs. Please keep in stock.

Good stuff, but a few concerns

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Jan 07, 2009

This is good stuff and I found it pretty effective for the beginning of a cough, but I have a few concerns/questions/observations: 1. Price/Performance: It is suggested that adults take 1 tablespoon every 2 hours as needed. With only 7 servings in 1 bottle, you could easily finish off a bottle in a day. 2. Suggested dosage: Although 1 tablespoon is suggested for adults, I found that dose overpowering, and it actually caused a bout of diarrhea. I found the children's dose of 1 teaspoon quite enough. (Note that this would tend to negate the criticism in (1). 3. Name/Purpose/Label: The name suggests to me that this is a cough syrup. But cough isn't actually mentioned anywhere on the label. But "support for seasonal health", presumably a euphemism for cold prevention/treatment in winter, is. If you're actually supposed to be taking this all through the year, my price concerns in (1) are strengthened. 4. Taste: I really like the taste, but my daughters hated it. For me, pine is by far the dominant note.

old Indian

Posted by Reviewer2287098 on Nov 23, 2008

That Old remedy seems to work today as well

Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1440732 on Oct 15, 2008

This product is great and I highly recommend its use.

Rosemary of VA.

Posted by Reviewer2939103 on Oct 03, 2008

Good for may family we love the way it help all of us.

Comes with a bite!

Posted by Reviewer1246187 on Aug 15, 2008

It's a bit strong, I wouldn't recommend this too often or for small children. I like it a lot...it has an antibotic effect. All natural ingredients!.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »