Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1440732 on Oct 15, 2008

This product is great and I highly recommend its use.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2031726 on May 21, 2010

works well

great

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Dec 13, 2009

great for asthma and bronchitis

wild cherry

Posted by Reviewer1752228 on Dec 15, 2009

nice strong taste,it works fast on colds i will recomended to anyone!!

Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1015438 on Jan 28, 2009

REALLY WORKS!!!! Great for some for cannot take all the syrups that have sugar in them. It helps keep the cold from getting worse. And gets you better quicker when you are already sick. It is a must have the your herb medicine cabinet!

I don't want to ever be without this cough syrup!!

Posted by benaturallywell on Aug 08, 2009

We in this household have had irritating persistant coughs at times that it seems nothing would completely get rid of. I think a mix of honey and lemon was the best thing we could take until we tried Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup, at the suggestion of a relative......then our search was over! I hope we always have it on hand as it has given us restful nights and relaxing days without the coughing when we have a flair up. Thank you Planetary Herbals for offering this fantastic product!!

best natural cough syrup

Posted by Reviewer2602152 on Oct 01, 2009

Have been using this product for years now, and swear by it I actually like the taste, a bit strong but you get use to it

Planetary Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1172457 on Oct 12, 2009

one of the best products from one of the best companies - I have been using and recommending this product for around 15 years

good

Posted by Reviewer3200400 on Feb 15, 2011

good

Very effective but not the best taste

Posted by 5253082875616483079 on Sep 23, 2016

I received my 'iherb' package today.. and took the syrup which tasted pretty disgusting but it works right away! Along with this syrup I am taking Mullein and Lobelia herbal supplements. All work magic. Cleared my lungs and I've been able to breathe the deepest and clearest I ever could. As a child I was diagnosed with a bronchial asthma.. but these herbs have helped me in many ways.. I would recommend! Not to mention this syrup is the best deal compared to other suppliers. It's twice as cheap..

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »