Quite Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2089770 on Dec 13, 2015

Several years ago I developed a never-ending cough after inhaling a dust that contained respiratory irritants. Someone heard me coughing in a supermarket, and mentioned this syrup to me. I took the advice, bought the syrup here, on iHerb, and was really glad I did. The syrup not only relieved my cough, but eventually, it healed my lungs. Completely!

Best ever

Posted by 5532110494621631680 on Dec 12, 2015

I take this when I start to feel a cold coming on. A few doses and a full nights sleep does the trick.

Calms and soothes

Posted by 5128526047898909241 on Sep 02, 2015

Got this product for my family who came down with a bad flu. The syrup soothes the throat and calms the chest. If you have a cough, I'd recommend this in conjunction with the OSHEA root cough syrup.

JD

Posted by 5038446478792055038 on Nov 05, 2014

In the short time I have used this it has been a big help as both of my children were recently sick. Using this product shortened the time they were sick and made going through it less difficult.

What is not to like?

Posted by Reviewer1102160 on Sep 30, 2013

When I am congested I use it according to directions. Hasn't let me down yet. Betsy

excellent for colds or allergies

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2013

Use this anytime I feel a cold coming on or get a sore throat. Works very quickly to knock it out. The taste is very good, not too sweet or herby.

Terrible taste

Posted by 5135065249204206196 on May 23, 2013

Terrible taste, my son's voice has gone, he eat it for three days, but on obvious effect. I never buy it any more. We can supply stone countertop from http://www.countertop-marble.com

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2607023 on Nov 25, 2012

We learned about this product last year. Any time we feel a cold or flu coming on, we take this. It works like a charm to curtail whatever ails.

Posted by beckstar on Aug 09, 2012

This syrup has been the best so far. No chemical taste, natural and actually works! Highly recommended at the start of a cold or flu!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jun 02, 2012

This is a very good product I always keep sme on hand. It comes very handy during the cold season.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »