Planetary Herbals, Rehmannia Endurance, 637 mg, 150 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great for the kidneys

Posted by Reviewer3116223 From California on Oct 03, 2008

I highly recommend this product. I was in stage 2 kidney disease when I started taking this, nine a day to start, along with Kidney Fortifier Tea and astragalus. Three months later lab work shows normal kidney function. I will be ordering this from iherb forever. Very satisfied. From Apple Valley California USA

Better than ginseng!

Posted by Reviewer1807190 From Texas on Nov 03, 2007

I was profoundly tired and rundown. Poor eating habits, a tremendous amount of travel, and a high stress lifestyle really took their toll. Rehmannia Endurance is the only product that produced any change at all. At first, I needed to take a higher dose than the bottle suggests, but the product worked well and, over time, helped to build my system up. Once I got off caffeine, it was a lifesaver. Really helps to build and balance a high quality energy and vitality.

Paradoxical Effect

Posted by Reviewer2368165 From New York on Aug 15, 2010

This formula made me sleepy, pleasantly so, even at half the suggested dosage. But I was hoping for more energy, so I stopped taking it after a couple of weeks.

Planetary Herbals, Rehmannia Endurance

Posted by Reviewer2083842 From California on Feb 26, 2009

This product provides a great boost to my energy without being jangly.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 From Great Britain on Jun 07, 2012

I'm taking this for Sjogren's, along with other herbs, for dryness throughout the body especially in previously injured areas which are particularly targetted by the pathogens of this disease. On first taking Rehmannia Six I felt it's effect throughout the body tissues. I'm taking the recommended dosage of three a day and find it helpful.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »