New To iHerb?

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I Like These

Posted by Reviewer1305242 on Mar 28, 2007

I have been using this rosea product every day for the last several years. I have only used this brand. I like the tablet form. I feel as if I get a mood lift and there are no side effects.

I would recommend This product

Posted by Reviewer1911058 on Mar 13, 2009

I have been using this product for about six month. I am very happy with the results. I feel like a new man I am more focused and less stressed and I even sleep more soundly. I can't do without it.

Beautiful!

Posted by Reviewer2725453 on Apr 02, 2009

This preparation is so smooth and gentle on my system. I am sensitive to supplements and it's been difficult to find a low dose of Rhodiola. Every other extract I've had is just too potent. I love that they are in tab form, so I can cut in half if need be.

EXCELLENT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Apr 02, 2008

I noticed an immediate difference in just one day. I have undiagnosed CFS/adrenal fatigue and perceived low thyroid. I have felt extremely washed out for the last several years, with the last 8 months almost unbearable. I had no motivation, though there is much I wanted to be involved in. My mind said yes but my body said no. Every morning I would drag myself through the morning and end up on the couch by early afternoon. I would come "alive" in the early evening and got to bed by 11pm/ Even after 8 hours the fatigue never left. Anyway, after trying several products, all of which have merit, but not powerful enough to clear the fatigue and brain fog, I found this stuff at a local health-food store. I took 2 when I got up. Within a few hours I felt more alert, but not shaky. I went to the gym and did my workout without feeling weak like I usually do. I took two more at lunch and powered through the afternoon. I started spring cleaning--something that I thought about doing for weeks but couldn't find the energy. I didn't sleep much that first night so I will modify the dosage. But this stuff is the absolute best thing I have ever had. For anyone suffering with CFS, low thyroid, Wilson's Temperature syndrome and adrenal faigue, this product is great. It will improve your life. Best of all there are no side effects, no jitters--just wonderful energy!!!

Rating the Rhodiola Rosea Extract

Posted by Reviewer1105702 on Jul 21, 2008

I think it works very effectively. I do not want to take RX any longer. On the down side, the only thing I found was weight gain and bloating, but the RX I was taking did the very same thing, plus knock me out to sleep. The Rosea Extract does not knock me out to sleep. I am recommending it to my friends who are taking Scrips.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »