Love Rhodiola

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jan 05, 2016

Rhodiola Rosea is wonderful for an energy boost and to help you through times where you need mental/emotional/physical support. I switch between this and the NOW brand. Both great products, really helpful with bad health!

effective quality and good value

Posted by 5424083269671669705 on May 31, 2015

I have been using this rhodiola regularly for about 6 months now. At first I inadvertently took only half the dose, which failed to deliver any noticeable improvements. When I rechecked the bottle and realised my mistake, I upped the amount and immediately noticed a boost in afternoon energy, especially mental energy, as well as better ability to sleep. There are a lot of rhodiola products on the market, but Planetary Herbals works for me and delivers genuine value for money. I take quite a few supplements and finding one as effective as this at this price point is a real find.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1043055 on Sep 05, 2014

This works at calming my anxiety. I take one in the morning and one mid-day if I am having a stressful day.

Keeps me alert and energized.

Posted by mozzer on Jul 21, 2013

I use one extra tab than the suggested amount. 3 tabs for me is great. Drink with a cup of good organic coffee and maybe a couple tabs of Planetary's Schizandra Adrenal Complex for a long lasting energy boost.

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer2505002 on Jun 11, 2011

So far so good. It will take a while before I notice an improvement. I have Lyme disease and thought this might help ease some pain.

Helps with generalized anxiety disorder

Posted by Reviewer1807689 on May 30, 2011

I have taken this rhodiola extract for a month now, not regularly, but when I'm feeling anxious. I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder that is not severe, but irritating when it strikes. The symptoms that I'm having especially when I'm trying to fall a sleep are difficulty of swalloing, fear of choking, dry mouth, twitching, difficulty concentrating and sometimes trembling . I usally take this about 20mins before I go to bed. Rhodiola rosea helps me fall a sleep much quicker and helps me "clear" my mind. Otherwise I'd just roll in my bed thinking and worrying about stuff and suffer from previously mentioned symptoms.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2703551 on Dec 22, 2010

I have noticed a gradual but noticeable difference in how long I can keep going these days. I have fibromyalgia and used to have to go to bed to recover from 2 hours of physical or mental activity. Now I can go through a day with just one or two rest times. With this illness, I've tried all sorts of things will all sorts of claims. A few really work, and this is one of them.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3023216 on Nov 11, 2010

This product has such a nice energy curve. Can definitely tell the difference at the end of the day when most people are worn out and I can keep going.

Planetary Herbals, Rhodiola Rosea review

Posted by Reviewer2917429 on Aug 26, 2010

Excellent product. I can tell when I am out of it and do not take it over a week or so. It definitely helps with depression and also with some weight loss.

Fast Heartbeat

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Apr 18, 2010

Wow- This has changed the quality of my life. Fast heartbeat completely gone.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »