I Like These

Posted by Reviewer1305242 on Mar 28, 2007

I have been using this rosea product every day for the last several years. I have only used this brand. I like the tablet form. I feel as if I get a mood lift and there are no side effects.

Beautiful!

Posted by Reviewer2725453 on Apr 02, 2009

This preparation is so smooth and gentle on my system. I am sensitive to supplements and it's been difficult to find a low dose of Rhodiola. Every other extract I've had is just too potent. I love that they are in tab form, so I can cut in half if need be.

I would recommend This product

Posted by Reviewer1911058 on Mar 13, 2009

I have been using this product for about six month. I am very happy with the results. I feel like a new man I am more focused and less stressed and I even sleep more soundly. I can't do without it.

EXCELLENT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Apr 02, 2008

I noticed an immediate difference in just one day. I have undiagnosed CFS/adrenal fatigue and perceived low thyroid. I have felt extremely washed out for the last several years, with the last 8 months almost unbearable. I had no motivation, though there is much I wanted to be involved in. My mind said yes but my body said no. Every morning I would drag myself through the morning and end up on the couch by early afternoon. I would come "alive" in the early evening and got to bed by 11pm/ Even after 8 hours the fatigue never left. Anyway, after trying several products, all of which have merit, but not powerful enough to clear the fatigue and brain fog, I found this stuff at a local health-food store. I took 2 when I got up. Within a few hours I felt more alert, but not shaky. I went to the gym and did my workout without feeling weak like I usually do. I took two more at lunch and powered through the afternoon. I started spring cleaning--something that I thought about doing for weeks but couldn't find the energy. I didn't sleep much that first night so I will modify the dosage. But this stuff is the absolute best thing I have ever had. For anyone suffering with CFS, low thyroid, Wilson's Temperature syndrome and adrenal faigue, this product is great. It will improve your life. Best of all there are no side effects, no jitters--just wonderful energy!!!

Rating the Rhodiola Rosea Extract

Posted by Reviewer1105702 on Jul 21, 2008

I think it works very effectively. I do not want to take RX any longer. On the down side, the only thing I found was weight gain and bloating, but the RX I was taking did the very same thing, plus knock me out to sleep. The Rosea Extract does not knock me out to sleep. I am recommending it to my friends who are taking Scrips.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2703551 on Dec 22, 2010

I have noticed a gradual but noticeable difference in how long I can keep going these days. I have fibromyalgia and used to have to go to bed to recover from 2 hours of physical or mental activity. Now I can go through a day with just one or two rest times. With this illness, I've tried all sorts of things will all sorts of claims. A few really work, and this is one of them.

Helps with generalized anxiety disorder

Posted by Reviewer1807689 on May 30, 2011

I have taken this rhodiola extract for a month now, not regularly, but when I'm feeling anxious. I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder that is not severe, but irritating when it strikes. The symptoms that I'm having especially when I'm trying to fall a sleep are difficulty of swalloing, fear of choking, dry mouth, twitching, difficulty concentrating and sometimes trembling . I usally take this about 20mins before I go to bed. Rhodiola rosea helps me fall a sleep much quicker and helps me "clear" my mind. Otherwise I'd just roll in my bed thinking and worrying about stuff and suffer from previously mentioned symptoms.

great [product

Posted by Reviewer1922471 on Nov 18, 2007

This is hard to find, please continue to carry this item. It works with depression and chronic Lymes symptoms.

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer3349311 on Oct 03, 2008

This is a good one. Not super potent but clean and not stomach wrecking. I've puked numerous times off the NOW foods rhodiola and I can't even take a full cap w/o getting sick. Planetary Herbals Rhodiola is smooth. Works great too. 327 mg feels more like 150 though. I still prefer to any other, I just take 2 or 3 instead of one. Definitely a top product.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1990510 on Oct 30, 2009

I stumbled upon this a few month back and it has changed my outlook 360 degrees. I have more energy and I am more focused.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »