Keeps me alert and energized.

Posted by mozzer on Jul 21, 2013

I use one extra tab than the suggested amount. 3 tabs for me is great. Drink with a cup of good organic coffee and maybe a couple tabs of Planetary's Schizandra Adrenal Complex for a long lasting energy boost.

Planetary Herbals, Rhodiola Rosea review

Posted by Reviewer2917429 on Aug 26, 2010

Excellent product. I can tell when I am out of it and do not take it over a week or so. It definitely helps with depression and also with some weight loss.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3023216 on Nov 11, 2010

This product has such a nice energy curve. Can definitely tell the difference at the end of the day when most people are worn out and I can keep going.

effective quality and good value

Posted by 5424083269671669705 on May 31, 2015

I have been using this rhodiola regularly for about 6 months now. At first I inadvertently took only half the dose, which failed to deliver any noticeable improvements. When I rechecked the bottle and realised my mistake, I upped the amount and immediately noticed a boost in afternoon energy, especially mental energy, as well as better ability to sleep. There are a lot of rhodiola products on the market, but Planetary Herbals works for me and delivers genuine value for money. I take quite a few supplements and finding one as effective as this at this price point is a real find.

It works

Posted by 4828455117456499727 on Dec 01, 2016

Gentle energizer.

This stuff is pretty potent....

Posted by 4946624616245886969 on Jan 08, 2013

Doesn't taste good but that's no biggie. It helped me mentally and physically, I'll be ordering more.

Good Rhodiola Product

Posted by Reviewer2168977 on Jan 03, 2011

Does a good job with stress

Rapid Response

Posted by Reviewer2186796 on Oct 19, 2007

Ordered on Wednesday, received by Friday of same week. Product was as ordered. Will order from again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »