Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1043055 on Sep 05, 2014

This works at calming my anxiety. I take one in the morning and one mid-day if I am having a stressful day.

effective quality and good value

Posted by 5424083269671669705 on May 31, 2015

I have been using this rhodiola regularly for about 6 months now. At first I inadvertently took only half the dose, which failed to deliver any noticeable improvements. When I rechecked the bottle and realised my mistake, I upped the amount and immediately noticed a boost in afternoon energy, especially mental energy, as well as better ability to sleep. There are a lot of rhodiola products on the market, but Planetary Herbals works for me and delivers genuine value for money. I take quite a few supplements and finding one as effective as this at this price point is a real find.

Love Rhodiola

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jan 05, 2016

Rhodiola Rosea is wonderful for an energy boost and to help you through times where you need mental/emotional/physical support. I switch between this and the NOW brand. Both great products, really helpful with bad health!

Planetary Herbals, Rhodiola Rosea Extract

Posted by 5349023386965997238 on Aug 18, 2016

good stuff

This stuff is pretty potent....

Posted by 4946624616245886969 on Jan 08, 2013

Doesn't taste good but that's no biggie. It helped me mentally and physically, I'll be ordering more.

Good Rhodiola Product

Posted by Reviewer2168977 on Jan 03, 2011

Does a good job with stress

Rapid Response

Posted by Reviewer2186796 on Oct 19, 2007

Ordered on Wednesday, received by Friday of same week. Product was as ordered. Will order from again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »