EXCELLENT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Apr 02, 2008

I noticed an immediate difference in just one day. I have undiagnosed CFS/adrenal fatigue and perceived low thyroid. I have felt extremely washed out for the last several years, with the last 8 months almost unbearable. I had no motivation, though there is much I wanted to be involved in. My mind said yes but my body said no. Every morning I would drag myself through the morning and end up on the couch by early afternoon. I would come "alive" in the early evening and got to bed by 11pm/ Even after 8 hours the fatigue never left. Anyway, after trying several products, all of which have merit, but not powerful enough to clear the fatigue and brain fog, I found this stuff at a local health-food store. I took 2 when I got up. Within a few hours I felt more alert, but not shaky. I went to the gym and did my workout without feeling weak like I usually do. I took two more at lunch and powered through the afternoon. I started spring cleaning--something that I thought about doing for weeks but couldn't find the energy. I didn't sleep much that first night so I will modify the dosage. But this stuff is the absolute best thing I have ever had. For anyone suffering with CFS, low thyroid, Wilson's Temperature syndrome and adrenal faigue, this product is great. It will improve your life. Best of all there are no side effects, no jitters--just wonderful energy!!!

NO DIFFERENCE

Posted by Reviewer1950650 on Mar 21, 2008

I DIDN'T REALLY FEEL ANY IMPROVEMENT WHILE TAKING THIS PRODUCT

great [product

Posted by Reviewer1922471 on Nov 18, 2007

This is hard to find, please continue to carry this item. It works with depression and chronic Lymes symptoms.

An essential product

Posted by Reviewer1915672 on Oct 26, 2007

I spent 5 hours painting, my back ached and I did not know if I would return to the job after lunch. Before I ate I took a Rhodiola Rosea Extract tablet. By the time the quick lunch was finished my back ache was gone, and I did 4 more hours of painting. I was dead tired after painting, took another dose, showered, ate and felt refreshed enough to read until 11 P.M. without nodding off as usual. The dosage recommended on the bottle is way too high. Read the linked articles at www.rhodiolarosea.org which mentions a 150 mg dose. Use a pill splitter.

Rapid Response

Posted by Reviewer2186796 on Oct 19, 2007

Ordered on Wednesday, received by Friday of same week. Product was as ordered. Will order from again.

I Like These

Posted by Reviewer1305242 on Mar 28, 2007

I have been using this rosea product every day for the last several years. I have only used this brand. I like the tablet form. I feel as if I get a mood lift and there are no side effects.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »