Adrenal complex.

Posted by Reviewer2480040 on Mar 22, 2009

Our son is using this and finds it helpful in reducing panic but helping him stay alert.

A nice uplift

Posted by Reviewer2091151 on Aug 19, 2010

I feel a light change in my mood and energy level, nothing drastic but just enough to make me feel better. I just started taking the pills but I am happy with the results after only a couple of days.

Schizandra

Posted by Reviewer1123307 on Apr 27, 2008

Can't life without this one. It controls hot flashes and allows me to sleep all night longs.

POTENT but a bit too strong for me

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is potent formula but seems too strong for me with the addition of other herbals. I switched to plain Schizandra from Nature's Way and this was my magic bullet. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews).

Well worth it

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Mar 13, 2009

Have ordered this product a few times now. Is excellent value for money and very effective. Wish it was wheat/gluten free though!

Good for adrenal fatigue

Posted by 5484536307502590873 on Nov 12, 2012

I have been suffering from adrenal fatigue for years now and finally I have found something that seems to work by easing the exhaustive factor.

GOOD HERBAL SUPPLY..

Posted by Reviewer3077711 on Mar 26, 2009

THANKS! IT'S DOING IT'S PURPOSE.

Worth the try

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Oct 25, 2007

Seems to have boosted my energy a little. I do not really need an "Adrenal Formula" but this was the only way I could find schisandra. Would rather have it as a concentrated herb.

good product, good price