Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Planetary Herbals, SinusFree, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

An Absolute Must

Posted by Reviewer3211976 on Dec 11, 2007

This is the only thing that clears my sinus and keeps me from getting sick with the flu. It's a remarkable product especially for someone like me who's prone to sinus congestion and infection. I'm so glad I found it at iHerb!

Superior product

Posted by Reviewer2882465 on Feb 28, 2008

Having suffered on and off for several years with sinus problems, I have typically accumulated several products along the way in an effort to relieve the discomfort of symptoms. This past week, I got slammed with the latest bug making the rounds, which seemed to ultimately target the sinus area. Although the barage of products I've used in the past gave me minor relief (sinusian, A Vogel Sinus Relief, Simply Saline, New Chapter's sinus take care..) NOTHING came even close to how well this product has worked. After my first dose, I had noticable improvement, and have had continued improvement w/additional dosing since then. If you have sinus problems, this is a must for your medicine cabinet!!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. This product is chosen for its sinus formula. It is pretty spi cy and it really helps to clear sinus. It uses horseradish (main ingredient in almost all cheap wasabi paste) as the main ingredient hence the spi cines s. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Powerful Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3205237 on Feb 13, 2009

My husband had extremely severe sinus pressure in his head and ears, nose was totally blocked and could only breathe through his mouth. He applied a drop in each nostril and it would drain his nose a lot. He did this about once an hour and a day later he felt almost completely well. By day two, he was cleared up. It works and opens up your sinus passages like nothing else he's tried before. I tried this myself a week later when I got allergies. Taking it with a few tablespoons of water as directed and it cleared up my sinuses too. I would definitely recommend this product but it is strong stuff and wouldn't give this to my child even with the water.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1267979 on Mar 01, 2009

i was skeptical about the product, as i have found very few herbal remedies that you can actually see a direct effect from, but found this works very well at freeing up my chronic sinus condition. It does not cure the problem, but it does dry the sinus out symptomatically.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »