deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Jul 16, 2011

great value for decent product for a sore throat

I'd give these a B+

Posted by 5563838040945210577 on Jul 17, 2015

These helped with intestinal issues

I should have known better

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Apr 28, 2011

I never eat sugar or any other processed foods. When I take 3-4 lozenges I get very tired caused by the added fructose...I never buy these again. I'm sorry.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2454049 on Jun 27, 2011

works well, tastes good

Works well, all natural

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Nov 15, 2011

This stuff works! It helps clear up my sore throat, gives a nice vitamin C boost, is all natural, and it tastes good too

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer1319321 on Jul 29, 2010

I was stunned.....easy to order, inexpensive, reasonable shipping costs, arrived quickly....and the product was high quality and worked great. I have been having problems with a raspy throat and I had to sing at a concert. I got the lozenges quickly and they really worked. Thank you!

Loved these!

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 24, 2010

I love slippery elm as an herb. I love the flavor of these lozenges. They don't last long, but fortunately there are 100 or 200 in a bottle. I will buy them again. I've also used slippery elm as a powder in water, and to make suppositories. I like the sweet flavor. The lozenge is somewhat effective for sore throats. It doesn't reach the back of my throat very well, not as well as a spray would. I prefer these lozenges anyway.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2517004 on Feb 24, 2011

thank you for making this product. its a great combination. As a smoker and one who suffers from dry mouth and needs a boost to immune system, this is a great product. tastes good too. lozenge is a little small and sometimes i dont let it dissolve and instead break it in my mouth but that doesnt happen often.

AWESOME

Posted by SkippyGurl on Apr 15, 2011

Can't rave enough about this product. Cured my hubby's 2 month old hacking cough. And totally prevented me from catching it. I would buy again and again for flu prevention.