Just as good as the white stuff, but different.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

I primarily use stevia in juices and to sweeten protein and so on. For that use it is good. It does not dissolve fully, but for me that is not a issue. I am unsure how it would work in baked goods, and coffee. But good price, natural, and the color is quite a fun addition if you don't let it gross you out. (Think "green magical powder" for kids ;) )

unrefined stevia taste.... unrefined

Posted by Romlenz on Apr 09, 2015

Yes it doesn't taste like white stevia, but it at least taste natural. If you have a lazy taste, so to speak, then keep looking. There are many complaints among the reviews about this powder, but I wonder if it only comes from people who are looking for that old fantastic coca-cola taste... This stevia might not work in tea or coffee, but it works great in smoothies.

Excelente

Posted by 5190014954915412102 on Jan 06, 2015

100% natural

Goodbye rainforests

Posted by Reviewer2090710 on Jun 23, 2010

Great herb and great taste, not sugar but works as a sweetener.

Tasts pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Jul 18, 2010

I like this product and think it is a great value for the cost.

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on Jul 05, 2011

Good price, decent taste.

Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Jul 05, 2012

This is a powder made from the stevia leaves so it's green (I see some other reviewers weren't expecting that). It smells really "grassy". At first I thought it smelled a lot like my wheat grass powder but now I can easily tell them apart. It is a lot less bitter than the white powders I've tried but it is also less sweet than the white stuff. I like to add it to my green smoothies and other things that need sweetening together with other sweeteners to get a more complex sweet flavor.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3027906 on Sep 02, 2012

I like this stevia for tea because it reminds me of green tea matcha. However, I don't like it in my lemon water or smoothies....I prefer sweet leaf for those drinks.