Just as good as the white stuff, but different.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

I primarily use stevia in juices and to sweeten protein and so on. For that use it is good. It does not dissolve fully, but for me that is not a issue. I am unsure how it would work in baked goods, and coffee. But good price, natural, and the color is quite a fun addition if you don't let it gross you out. (Think "green magical powder" for kids ;) )

stevia

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Nov 13, 2014

Haven't tried it yet

great for tea!

Posted by 5758423126095855129 on May 21, 2014

this is a great sugar substitute that i love to use for drinking tea, the best for me is this brand since it has not been refined and comes directly from the plant. it tastes like the plan extract, if you prefer that sweet taste

Natural and very sweet sugar replacer

Posted by Reviewer3264683 on Jan 27, 2014

I really like this product. It seems to be almost only REALLY natural stevia product around here. Many other brands say their products are natural but I don't think it's natural to separate stevia glucose chemically from the rest. There are research about chemically separated stevia glucose and the results doesn't look good what it comes to our health. I made healthy cookies whit this stuff and was surprised how sufficient it was! Next time I put little less cause I don't like it so sweet. For people who love it sweet but don't want to use sugar: use this! At least my cookies were very delicious and I didn't notice any "herbal" taste like some people here did.

my kind of stevia

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Apr 28, 2013

I like food that's as close to the source as possible. This is the powdered leaf, no more no less. I get no bitter aftertaste from it, AND I get the minerals in the leaf, I am sure. White powders in general make me nervous, and I find white stevia powder to have that infamous bitter aftertaste. I've been using this (very green!!)product for at least three years, along with their liquid stevia extract and am grateful both are available. I put a couple of drops of the liquid extract in my hot water and sip it through the day.

Hubby has no complaints :)

Posted by 5165183903646514528 on Jun 26, 2013

Bought it for my husband and he seems to like it fine.

Very nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on May 13, 2012

I really love this green stevia. It tastes way better than white extract. I like it's herb natural sweet taste.

Good flavour and half the price of stores.

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Oct 04, 2011

Very useful and good tasting. Some people may not like the 'herbal' taste of stevia extract but I do like it. This one is real stevia, whereas many are primarily maltodextrin with a bit of stevia added. Enjoying deserts without the tooth trouble or blood sugar spikes! Also I put it in water to drink during the night and it keeps my mouth feeling fresh through till morning!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1560879 on Nov 25, 2010

Very fast shipping. iHerb.com is easy to do business with.

True stevia

Posted by ant-health on Dec 07, 2010

Finally a non-refined white stevia. Has a nice grassy/herbal taste on its own, but in drinks doesnt have that refined stevia after taste