Very nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on May 13, 2012

I really love this green stevia. It tastes way better than white extract. I like it's herb natural sweet taste.

Good flavour and half the price of stores.

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Oct 04, 2011

Very useful and good tasting. Some people may not like the 'herbal' taste of stevia extract but I do like it. This one is real stevia, whereas many are primarily maltodextrin with a bit of stevia added. Enjoying deserts without the tooth trouble or blood sugar spikes! Also I put it in water to drink during the night and it keeps my mouth feeling fresh through till morning!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1560879 on Nov 25, 2010

Very fast shipping. iHerb.com is easy to do business with.

True stevia

Posted by ant-health on Dec 07, 2010

Finally a non-refined white stevia. Has a nice grassy/herbal taste on its own, but in drinks doesnt have that refined stevia after taste

stevia powder

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Feb 24, 2011

I have not used it much but hopefully will work

From good to excellent

Posted by MikaelP on Apr 04, 2012

Initially I liked it, but it has grown on me, so I really enjoy it now. Very convenient for sweetening all kinds of teas, in cooking, in salads, breakfasts, whenever you want some kind of a sweeter taste without adding lots of carbs to your diet.I use it daily in my teas. It lasts for along time and I highly recommend it.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Jul 17, 2010

Good product

Good product, different

Posted by Reviewer1236217 on Aug 05, 2010

This extract still tastes somewhat like the leaves of the plant, but it is a pleasant taste

don't add to yerba mate loose tea

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Aug 19, 2010

it plugs up your bombilla straw ha ha. But, this is good stuff and tastes great.

my kind of stevia

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Apr 28, 2013

I like food that's as close to the source as possible. This is the powdered leaf, no more no less. I get no bitter aftertaste from it, AND I get the minerals in the leaf, I am sure. White powders in general make me nervous, and I find white stevia powder to have that infamous bitter aftertaste. I've been using this (very green!!)product for at least three years, along with their liquid stevia extract and am grateful both are available. I put a couple of drops of the liquid extract in my hot water and sip it through the day.