July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Planetary Herbals, Stevia Powder, 3.5 oz (99.2 g)

Herbal taste

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

As others as mentioned it does have a herbal taste so I wouldn't recommend putting it in your lemonade but it is good for cooking or adding to muesli.

Best tasting stevia product, handy shaker

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Sep 16, 2013

This green leaf stevia tastes so much better than the stevia extracts. You have to use more and it doesn't dissolve, but it doesn't have the aftertaste that the extracts do. I've tried about 6 different brands of stevia extracts before trying this one and I'll stick with this from now on. I like the little shaker at the top which allows me to sprinkle it without having to get a spoon out. I use it mainly in my smoothies and desserts.

Not as sweet this time!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Nov 10, 2012

I love this product and would have given it 5 stars, if it wasn't for the fact that the last one I bought was not as sweet as the previous one. I am not sure whether that was due to me getting use to it, or that batch was less sweet. Nonetheless, I will buy again and note the difference on this third batch. A little goes a long way and is great in cooking too. Well worth the money.

Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer2878695 on Nov 14, 2009

Bitter!!!! and has a bad aftertaste!

Did not like this product.

Posted by Reviewer2364344 on Apr 17, 2009

I have used Stevia for more than three years in loose powder, packets, and liquid. I love Stevia but did not like the taste, the color (light brown) nor the inability of this product to completely dissolve. The dark particles sit at the bottom of the container like sludge.