Planetary Herbals, Stevia Powder, 3.5 oz (99.2 g)

PLANETARY STEVIA

Posted by Reviewer1535016 on Oct 16, 2010

Worst stevia product I have ever used. Discoloring and leaves a load of residue in bottom of cup. I would guess this must be only used for baking. NOW FOODS white powder is best!

Dirty !!!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 30, 2012

Dirty color, but I like this, as it is closer to stevia itself, more natural, than the white powder of stevia. A little goes long way, a friendly product as I shared it with my friend, too much for me alone. Good price , good sweetener, decent amountof product.

Just as good as the white stuff, but different.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

I primarily use stevia in juices and to sweeten protein and so on. For that use it is good. It does not dissolve fully, but for me that is not a issue. I am unsure how it would work in baked goods, and coffee. But good price, natural, and the color is quite a fun addition if you don't let it gross you out. (Think "green magical powder" for kids ;) )

Very nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on May 13, 2012

I really love this green stevia. It tastes way better than white extract. I like it's herb natural sweet taste.

Good flavour and half the price of stores.

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Oct 04, 2011

Very useful and good tasting. Some people may not like the 'herbal' taste of stevia extract but I do like it. This one is real stevia, whereas many are primarily maltodextrin with a bit of stevia added. Enjoying deserts without the tooth trouble or blood sugar spikes! Also I put it in water to drink during the night and it keeps my mouth feeling fresh through till morning!