Hubby has no complaints :)

Posted by 5165183903646514528 on Jun 26, 2013

Bought it for my husband and he seems to like it fine.

great for tea!

Posted by 5758423126095855129 on May 21, 2014

this is a great sugar substitute that i love to use for drinking tea, the best for me is this brand since it has not been refined and comes directly from the plant. it tastes like the plan extract, if you prefer that sweet taste

Natural and very sweet sugar replacer

Posted by Reviewer3264683 on Jan 27, 2014

I really like this product. It seems to be almost only REALLY natural stevia product around here. Many other brands say their products are natural but I don't think it's natural to separate stevia glucose chemically from the rest. There are research about chemically separated stevia glucose and the results doesn't look good what it comes to our health. I made healthy cookies whit this stuff and was surprised how sufficient it was! Next time I put little less cause I don't like it so sweet. For people who love it sweet but don't want to use sugar: use this! At least my cookies were very delicious and I didn't notice any "herbal" taste like some people here did.

alternate for sugar

Posted by 4920705567174307612 on Jan 30, 2015

only healthy sugar substitute other than honey, use for sweetening anything

unrefined stevia taste.... unrefined

Posted by Romlenz on Apr 09, 2015

Yes it doesn't taste like white stevia, but it at least taste natural. If you have a lazy taste, so to speak, then keep looking. There are many complaints among the reviews about this powder, but I wonder if it only comes from people who are looking for that old fantastic coca-cola taste... This stevia might not work in tea or coffee, but it works great in smoothies.

Excelente

Posted by 5190014954915412102 on Jan 06, 2015

100% natural

Tasts pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Jul 18, 2010

I like this product and think it is a great value for the cost.

Goodbye rainforests

Posted by Reviewer2090710 on Jun 23, 2010

Great herb and great taste, not sugar but works as a sweetener.

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on Jul 05, 2011

Good price, decent taste.

Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Jul 05, 2012

This is a powder made from the stevia leaves so it's green (I see some other reviewers weren't expecting that). It smells really "grassy". At first I thought it smelled a lot like my wheat grass powder but now I can easily tell them apart. It is a lot less bitter than the white powders I've tried but it is also less sweet than the white stuff. I like to add it to my green smoothies and other things that need sweetening together with other sweeteners to get a more complex sweet flavor.