my kind of stevia

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Apr 28, 2013

I like food that's as close to the source as possible. This is the powdered leaf, no more no less. I get no bitter aftertaste from it, AND I get the minerals in the leaf, I am sure. White powders in general make me nervous, and I find white stevia powder to have that infamous bitter aftertaste. I've been using this (very green!!)product for at least three years, along with their liquid stevia extract and am grateful both are available. I put a couple of drops of the liquid extract in my hot water and sip it through the day.

great for tea!

Posted by 5758423126095855129 on May 21, 2014

this is a great sugar substitute that i love to use for drinking tea, the best for me is this brand since it has not been refined and comes directly from the plant. it tastes like the plan extract, if you prefer that sweet taste

don't add to yerba mate loose tea

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Aug 19, 2010

it plugs up your bombilla straw ha ha. But, this is good stuff and tastes great.

True stevia

Posted by ant-health on Dec 07, 2010

Finally a non-refined white stevia. Has a nice grassy/herbal taste on its own, but in drinks doesnt have that refined stevia after taste

Natural and very sweet sugar replacer

Posted by Reviewer3264683 on Jan 27, 2014

I really like this product. It seems to be almost only REALLY natural stevia product around here. Many other brands say their products are natural but I don't think it's natural to separate stevia glucose chemically from the rest. There are research about chemically separated stevia glucose and the results doesn't look good what it comes to our health. I made healthy cookies whit this stuff and was surprised how sufficient it was! Next time I put little less cause I don't like it so sweet. For people who love it sweet but don't want to use sugar: use this! At least my cookies were very delicious and I didn't notice any "herbal" taste like some people here did.

Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Jul 05, 2012

This is a powder made from the stevia leaves so it's green (I see some other reviewers weren't expecting that). It smells really "grassy". At first I thought it smelled a lot like my wheat grass powder but now I can easily tell them apart. It is a lot less bitter than the white powders I've tried but it is also less sweet than the white stuff. I like to add it to my green smoothies and other things that need sweetening together with other sweeteners to get a more complex sweet flavor.

Excelente

Posted by 5190014954915412102 on Jan 06, 2015

100% natural

Goodbye rainforests

Posted by Reviewer2090710 on Jun 23, 2010

Great herb and great taste, not sugar but works as a sweetener.

Tasts pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Jul 18, 2010

I like this product and think it is a great value for the cost.

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on Jul 05, 2011

Good price, decent taste.