Planetary Herbals, Stone Free, 820 mg, 90 Tablets

Great Gallbladder saver, great price too.

Posted by Reviewer2975165 on Jan 09, 2008

4 years ago my doc send me for HIDA scan, which shown 17% Gallbladder function. I did not feel like having it cut out because of 35% of people who did, report horror stories there after. So I searched for alternatives, until I found this product. I stayed off wheat and took Stone free with yearly Gallbladder flush (cup of olive oil, Epsom salt, and cup of grapefruit juice). Still have my Gallbladder. I have retested 6 months after with 78% functionality. At this price it is still cheaper for the rest of my life then having 1 surgery.

Gall stones

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Jan 29, 2008

My daughter used to get severe attacks that put her in bed for days. She has no insurance, so she could not have the surgery that was recommended. She has been on Stone Free now for about six months and can eat anything with no ill effects; Stone Free has dissolved the stones.

This product works

Posted by Reviewer1295199 on Feb 10, 2008

I've used this product the last 3 times I had gall bladder attacks, and within 48 hours I have relief. Of course I also made dietary changes to prevent further problems, but I always keep Stone Free on hand now.

Planetary Herbals, Stone Free, 820 mg, 90

Posted by Reviewer2521542 on Mar 06, 2008

GREAT PRODUCT! I SUFFER FROM GALL STONES, AND I'VE SEEN A DIFFERENCE! ACTUALLY IT SEEMS TO HAVE HELPED WITH MY BOWEL MOVEMENTS TOO!

Kindey Stone/GallStones

Posted by Reviewer2697651 on Feb 01, 2008

I purchased this as the herbs my husband had been on for several years was discontinued~I am THRILLED with this and now glad I was forced to find something else~My husband had CHRONIC kidney stones and then was diagnosed with severe gallbladder diease~Alas this has continued the proctection from kidney stones and now is seeing super results with his gallbladder as well~I feel so blessed to have found this wonderful treatment and HIGHLY recommend it to those who suffer with these ills~