Stone Free & Chanca Piedra

Posted by Reviewer1170570 on Oct 09, 2009

In less than a month, my wifes chronic aching kidneys stopped hurting & have remained pain free. My neice cancelled gall bladder surgery after the same period of time & also is no longer troubled with the pain .

Really works as intended

Posted by Reviewer1824239 on Jun 12, 2010

Was alerted to this product when looking for something to help a friend who just did ultrasound for kidney stones. Saw that it addressed gall bladder and liver problems. I have been feeling a fullness near my right rib and at times it even felt like chest tightness - worried it was a heart problem until I read about the sympthoms of gall bladder blockage. So I checked the iherb reviews and thought I'd try this. It was really gentle, although 5 pills a day is quite a lot to swallow. But the effect kicked in as soon as a couple days. The tightness eased and was gone within a week. My bowel movements, already quite regular, improved greatly - will leave out the messy details. This treatment works! Would suggest taking it with plenty of water, and at night on an empty stomach. Easier than trying to take it in the afternoon in between meals. And finish the bottle. You will see results.

lifesaver

Posted by lifemyweigh on Oct 25, 2010

My boyfriend was in massive discomfort and I got some of these on recommendation of a health food employee. He took the max dosage for a few days and passed the stone. He now swears by these and we always keep a bottle on hand.

Eases congestion in gallbladder

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Nov 05, 2008

This is a wonderfully gentle formula to dissolve gall stones and kidney stones. I had experienced a discomfort and congestive sensation in the gall bladder, and after taking this formula for a couple months all discomfort is now gone. I'll continue to take this for another few months to complete the process. I highly recommend all Planetary Formulas!

lwcqb

Posted by Reviewer3226671 on Feb 27, 2008

been using it for kidney and gallstone condition. very effective.

Ever so relieved this product is available.

Posted by Reviewer2294948 on Jan 03, 2009

I suffered a gallbladder attack a few weeks ago. It was inflamed so I immediately changed my diet but also searched your web-site and found this product which I believe is helping. I most definitely feel a considerable difference without having to take lab created medications that I unequivocally oppose to (yes, even though I have been involved in the medical profession for a number of years). As a result, over the years, I have managed to preserve my immune system by not taking antibiotics and have fought off illnesses in a much shorter period of time. I am sixty four and proud to say in reasonably good health having searched and researched the information and products made available even under the scrutiny of the medical profession that always doesn't proclaim the benefits from them but often disputes them while filling the unsuspecting victim with pill after pill after pill that is far more dangerous with long-lasting side effects in many cases.

outstanding stone free

Posted by Reviewer1206822 on Feb 15, 2011

We read the review of the reviewer who went to the emergency room. Because of that review my husband fearlessly took stone free. We were visiting our daughter in another state. We brought his ultra-sound results with the liver stone diagnosis and the results of another test for his eyes. Last night he threw up copious amount of fluids without any pain in his abdomen and complained of a headache. The emergency room made copies of all the reports and gave him a ct scan, a mri, complete blood test with the liver enzymes. He stayed overnight and every test was negative. He also has diabetes and all those test were favorable. They stated there were no stones and mabe he had been misdiagnosed. They gave him an IV pain releiver for the headache and dismissed him around three o'clock the next day. Now he says he will never stop taking stone free. He says he might reduce the dosage. Might, he says. Thank you all for the great reviews and thank you stone free.

Five stars

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Aug 30, 2008

The best kidney and liver cleanser I have tried.

It acutally works!

Posted by 5571932294190402036 on Mar 20, 2014

This product does work! After about 2 weeks of taking it, I released my first stones. I was on it for about 2 1/2 months until I was Stone Free!

Stone Free herbal supplement

Posted by 4690652734691778391 on Oct 24, 2014

thankyou for making this product available online as i could never find this in a store near me. as opposed to having gallbladder removal surgery i am happy relieved and thankful to have found something to supplement the health of my gallbladder as opposed to taking it out completely. i add this supplement to a regime of others which are incorporated to the health of not only my gallbladder but my liver and spleen as well, they are all belonging together pancreas included as a symbiotic organ element without one is not the other completely functional and i thankyou from the heart of Jesus for this product.