Planetary Herbals, Stone Free, 820 mg, 90 Tablets

Planetary Herbals, Stone Free, 820 mg, 90

Posted by Reviewer2521542 on Mar 06, 2008

GREAT PRODUCT! I SUFFER FROM GALL STONES, AND I'VE SEEN A DIFFERENCE! ACTUALLY IT SEEMS TO HAVE HELPED WITH MY BOWEL MOVEMENTS TOO!

lwcqb

Posted by Reviewer3226671 on Feb 27, 2008

been using it for kidney and gallstone condition. very effective.

Eases congestion in gallbladder

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Nov 05, 2008

This is a wonderfully gentle formula to dissolve gall stones and kidney stones. I had experienced a discomfort and congestive sensation in the gall bladder, and after taking this formula for a couple months all discomfort is now gone. I'll continue to take this for another few months to complete the process. I highly recommend all Planetary Formulas!

Ever so relieved this product is available.

Posted by Reviewer2294948 on Jan 03, 2009

I suffered a gallbladder attack a few weeks ago. It was inflamed so I immediately changed my diet but also searched your web-site and found this product which I believe is helping. I most definitely feel a considerable difference without having to take lab created medications that I unequivocally oppose to (yes, even though I have been involved in the medical profession for a number of years). As a result, over the years, I have managed to preserve my immune system by not taking antibiotics and have fought off illnesses in a much shorter period of time. I am sixty four and proud to say in reasonably good health having searched and researched the information and products made available even under the scrutiny of the medical profession that always doesn't proclaim the benefits from them but often disputes them while filling the unsuspecting victim with pill after pill after pill that is far more dangerous with long-lasting side effects in many cases.

outstanding stone free

Posted by Reviewer1206822 on Feb 15, 2011

We read the review of the reviewer who went to the emergency room. Because of that review my husband fearlessly took stone free. We were visiting our daughter in another state. We brought his ultra-sound results with the liver stone diagnosis and the results of another test for his eyes. Last night he threw up copious amount of fluids without any pain in his abdomen and complained of a headache. The emergency room made copies of all the reports and gave him a ct scan, a mri, complete blood test with the liver enzymes. He stayed overnight and every test was negative. He also has diabetes and all those test were favorable. They stated there were no stones and mabe he had been misdiagnosed. They gave him an IV pain releiver for the headache and dismissed him around three o'clock the next day. Now he says he will never stop taking stone free. He says he might reduce the dosage. Might, he says. Thank you all for the great reviews and thank you stone free.