It works

Posted by Reviewer2524638 on May 20, 2010

My father has had an operation for his right kidney stones to get 2 bigger one out, but there still are some small-sized one in his right and left kidney. I happened to find this Stone Free, and persuaded him to take a try , then after he finished 2 bottles , this morning, he had the ultra sound test, to our surprise, there is no stone left in his right kidney. Also the stones in his left kidney are getting tiny.

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer1969015 on Feb 07, 2009

I was hoping all the glowing reviews of this product were true, and I am happy to report great success with this product. My gallbladder was removed several years ago, and I have continued to have intermittent inflammation of the biliary duct. I also use Estrace (estrogen replacement cream) to prevent further damage to finger joints. I will continue to use this product regularly as HRT puts me at risk for further gallbladder related problems. Eliminating nuts, nut butters and sugar also has helped ease chronic digestive problems. I'm delighted to find this product to be so very helpful.

Relieves gall stones - much better alternative than surgery

Posted by Reviewer2687403 on Apr 23, 2009

I take one everynight...I notice, though my diet is quite good, that when I don't take it I get the pain in my gall bladder area that goes away after taking it again for a few days... I used it for the first time when I was in constant pain and it took a few weeks to relieve it but I have never gotten back to that point. I am very grateful.

Gall Stone wonder

Posted by Reviewer1613198 on Jul 23, 2009

My wife was complaining of gallstones, but not anymore thanks to this wonder. She used to wake up in the middle of the night complaining of pain on lower back. Now both of us can sleep without worrying about that annoying pain.

Amazing pill

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Sep 18, 2009

I began retaining water since last year tried my old remedies,( I had two kidney stones attacks in my life 15 yrs apart)I was worried because retention of water means somethings is obstructing the flow of urine. I ordered this pill as a last resource because I could not remember the ones I had ordered five years ago when I had a stone attack... amazing in a day my swollen went down and in a week completely gone but it kept returning a little bit well now it has been over two weeks and almost forgot about my swollen feet until I got this review request..it works I recommend it...I bought enough to have in stock! and when I feel a little swollen coming back I will take them ..it works when is bad and it works as prevention ..great pills!!..I know these type of inexpensive pills work..because on my last attack I passed out in pain went to the hospital did a cat scan and told me the stone was so big I needed surgery..they put me on IV pain killer. I asked to go home and think about the surgery and between the doctor appointment I ordered some herbal stone dissolving pill I went to the bathroom felt a weird burning sensation..went to the doctor told me there was no stone...and they think the burning was the passing of the stone burning the passage....

Stone Free & Chanca Piedra

Posted by Reviewer1170570 on Oct 09, 2009

In less than a month, my wifes chronic aching kidneys stopped hurting & have remained pain free. My neice cancelled gall bladder surgery after the same period of time & also is no longer troubled with the pain .

Lovin Stone Free

Posted by Reviewer2110564 on Mar 04, 2011

It has been 3 years since my Dr. advised me to have my gall bladder removed. I have been taking Stone Free and have retained my gall bladder. it would be my recommendation to everyone. If you need further convincing investigate the European treatment for gall stones and gall bladder attacks. Thank you for a wonderful product.

I AM A SKEPTIC, AND THIS WORKS!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1115994 on Sep 07, 2011

Stone Free has alleviated my gallstone problems. I was having constant pain on my right side. There was no way that I wanted to have my gallbladder removed. I am terrified of having any type of surgery. So I did some research. I started off by doing a couple of gallbladder flushes (eating tons of apples for 5 days....drinking olive oil/lemon juice) I'd say I passed about 100 stones with the flushes. After the flushes I was still having pain, so I started taking Stone Free. I take 2 pills in the morning, and 2 pills when I go to bed. I also take about 5 Milk Thistle supplements a day. After taking Stone Free and Milk Thistle for about a month, my gallbladder pain is now completely gone. I will continue taking Stone Free forever! Try it...you won't be sorry.

lifesaver

Posted by lifemyweigh on Oct 25, 2010

My boyfriend was in massive discomfort and I got some of these on recommendation of a health food employee. He took the max dosage for a few days and passed the stone. He now swears by these and we always keep a bottle on hand.

Really works as intended

Posted by Reviewer1824239 on Jun 12, 2010

Was alerted to this product when looking for something to help a friend who just did ultrasound for kidney stones. Saw that it addressed gall bladder and liver problems. I have been feeling a fullness near my right rib and at times it even felt like chest tightness - worried it was a heart problem until I read about the sympthoms of gall bladder blockage. So I checked the iherb reviews and thought I'd try this. It was really gentle, although 5 pills a day is quite a lot to swallow. But the effect kicked in as soon as a couple days. The tightness eased and was gone within a week. My bowel movements, already quite regular, improved greatly - will leave out the messy details. This treatment works! Would suggest taking it with plenty of water, and at night on an empty stomach. Easier than trying to take it in the afternoon in between meals. And finish the bottle. You will see results.