Planetary Herbals, Stone Free, 820 mg, 90 Tablets

Lovin Stone Free

Posted by Reviewer2110564 on Mar 04, 2011

It has been 3 years since my Dr. advised me to have my gall bladder removed. I have been taking Stone Free and have retained my gall bladder. it would be my recommendation to everyone. If you need further convincing investigate the European treatment for gall stones and gall bladder attacks. Thank you for a wonderful product.

I AM A SKEPTIC, AND THIS WORKS!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1115994 on Sep 07, 2011

Stone Free has alleviated my gallstone problems. I was having constant pain on my right side. There was no way that I wanted to have my gallbladder removed. I am terrified of having any type of surgery. So I did some research. I started off by doing a couple of gallbladder flushes (eating tons of apples for 5 days....drinking olive oil/lemon juice) I'd say I passed about 100 stones with the flushes. After the flushes I was still having pain, so I started taking Stone Free. I take 2 pills in the morning, and 2 pills when I go to bed. I also take about 5 Milk Thistle supplements a day. After taking Stone Free and Milk Thistle for about a month, my gallbladder pain is now completely gone. I will continue taking Stone Free forever! Try it...you won't be sorry.

Really works as intended

Posted by Reviewer1824239 on Jun 12, 2010

Was alerted to this product when looking for something to help a friend who just did ultrasound for kidney stones. Saw that it addressed gall bladder and liver problems. I have been feeling a fullness near my right rib and at times it even felt like chest tightness - worried it was a heart problem until I read about the sympthoms of gall bladder blockage. So I checked the iherb reviews and thought I'd try this. It was really gentle, although 5 pills a day is quite a lot to swallow. But the effect kicked in as soon as a couple days. The tightness eased and was gone within a week. My bowel movements, already quite regular, improved greatly - will leave out the messy details. This treatment works! Would suggest taking it with plenty of water, and at night on an empty stomach. Easier than trying to take it in the afternoon in between meals. And finish the bottle. You will see results.

lifesaver

Posted by lifemyweigh on Oct 25, 2010

My boyfriend was in massive discomfort and I got some of these on recommendation of a health food employee. He took the max dosage for a few days and passed the stone. He now swears by these and we always keep a bottle on hand.

Gall Stone wonder

Posted by Reviewer1613198 on Jul 23, 2009

My wife was complaining of gallstones, but not anymore thanks to this wonder. She used to wake up in the middle of the night complaining of pain on lower back. Now both of us can sleep without worrying about that annoying pain.