Gall Stone wonder

Posted by Reviewer1613198 on Jul 23, 2009

My wife was complaining of gallstones, but not anymore thanks to this wonder. She used to wake up in the middle of the night complaining of pain on lower back. Now both of us can sleep without worrying about that annoying pain.

Lovin Stone Free

Posted by Reviewer2110564 on Mar 04, 2011

It has been 3 years since my Dr. advised me to have my gall bladder removed. I have been taking Stone Free and have retained my gall bladder. it would be my recommendation to everyone. If you need further convincing investigate the European treatment for gall stones and gall bladder attacks. Thank you for a wonderful product.

Relieves gall stones - much better alternative than surgery

Posted by Reviewer2687403 on Apr 23, 2009

I take one everynight...I notice, though my diet is quite good, that when I don't take it I get the pain in my gall bladder area that goes away after taking it again for a few days... I used it for the first time when I was in constant pain and it took a few weeks to relieve it but I have never gotten back to that point. I am very grateful.

Gets things moving

Posted by Reviewer1740271 on Dec 22, 2008

I have always had issues with bowel movements. I am on my third bottle and along with 1000 vitamin C I have been finally having some healthy movements!

Very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Oct 30, 2007

Very good price for a very good product.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2570477 on Jun 19, 2008

Have had success with this product in the past. Works as far as I can tell since I still have my GB. :) Always want to keep this on hand.

A staple

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Jun 09, 2008

If you have any gall bladder issues at all, try this. I keep it in the cabinet at all times.

Stone Free

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Jul 11, 2010

Wonderful product! I use this and beet root and it works fabulous!

Kidney problems gone

Posted by Reviewer1946251 on Aug 07, 2010

This product, along with parsley tea, reduced the size of my kidney stone allowing me to pass it quickly. I had tried a different product suggested to my by my local herbal store and it did not help. I received this product very quickly and in perfect condition after placing the order. 5+ stars for both the product and iHerb.

Great item for gallstone treatment /prevention.

Posted by Reviewer1043251 on Sep 12, 2010

After a gallstone attack, I take these and other supplements for gallbladder health on a regular basis.