SUPERB!!!

Posted by 5739065375272466747 on Apr 05, 2014

THIS IS A "MUST HAVE" PRODUCT FOR PEOPLE THAT GOT GALBLADDER PROBLEMS. SINCE I STARTED TAKING THESE TABLETS I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAIN AGAIN, AND I CAN EAT EGGS AND CHESSE AGAIN, EVEN PIZZA. I HAVE BEEN TAKING IT FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS, AND AFTER TAKING IT FOR MORE THAN 8 MONTHS I STOPPED TAKING IT AND I HAD GALBLADDER PROBLEMS AGAIN, SO I STARTED TAKING THE TABLETS AGAIN AND NOW I AM SURE THAT I AM NOT GOING TO MISS IT AGAIN, SO THE PAIN WILL NEVER COME BACK.

Gall Stone Symptoms Gone!

Posted by SlipperyElm on Apr 04, 2012

I've recommended this to multiple clients for their kidney stone and gall stone issues, but it wasn't until I had some gall stone symptoms myself that I really found out how well it worked. For about a week before I used some different herbs in tea and tincture form until I could get this. While the herbs helped immensely with the symptoms, when I started the Stone Free ALL of them disappeared in short order. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone I suspect has a gall/kidney stone issue. They are a steal for the price iHerb has them for.

Stone Free

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Jul 11, 2010

Wonderful product! I use this and beet root and it works fabulous!

Stone Free

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Jun 29, 2010

I have been using this for several months now and it has really helped my digestion. I find when I am feeling sluggish, a headache (especially at the temples) or depressed for no good reason that this helps stimulate my body into a more balanced state.

Terrific & Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer2936628 on Jan 07, 2010

I've had gallstones for years; usually keep in check w/proper diet but older I get have 1-2 times a month. Went to nutritionist with herbal background & she suggested Stone Free. It's amazing!! I've taken as noted for awhile and now I can take slightly lower doses & even miss a day without having an attack. It's been over a year since my last one. A good product!

Recovered

Posted by Reviewer3119426 on May 18, 2010

Excellent, all symptoms gone in two weeks; Two doctors (gastroenterologist and interist) both said sugery would be required; sugery was avioded. I will continue @ 4 tablets per day for 5 months.

All systems go

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Dec 02, 2010

The flow of urine seems better and body feels light

Relieves gall stones - much better alternative than surgery

Posted by Reviewer2687403 on Apr 23, 2009

I take one everynight...I notice, though my diet is quite good, that when I don't take it I get the pain in my gall bladder area that goes away after taking it again for a few days... I used it for the first time when I was in constant pain and it took a few weeks to relieve it but I have never gotten back to that point. I am very grateful.

Gall Stone wonder

Posted by Reviewer1613198 on Jul 23, 2009

My wife was complaining of gallstones, but not anymore thanks to this wonder. She used to wake up in the middle of the night complaining of pain on lower back. Now both of us can sleep without worrying about that annoying pain.

EXCELLENT for KIDNEY STONES and PAIN

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Dec 08, 2009

What can be said about this product! It is so great! I always have some at home because as I do not drink water and stress A LOT, I think I probably suffer from kidney stones/pain. With this pill, I take one at night, and the pain goes away! Fabulous!!! My mom uses it, too, as she has had some kidney stones in the past. Another thing that is great to take along with this is lots of water and lemon. FABULOUS! I hope this product is never discontinued. Also seems to help with menstruation and regulating menstrual flow. I LOVE STONE FREE!!!