Stone Free

Posted by Reviewer2968674 on Aug 09, 2008

Most excellent...one of the 4 herbs I took when I had gallstones. They wanted to operate & said if infection sets in that I would die. Prayer & this herb, among 3 others healed me.

Terrific & Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer2936628 on Jan 07, 2010

I've had gallstones for years; usually keep in check w/proper diet but older I get have 1-2 times a month. Went to nutritionist with herbal background & she suggested Stone Free. It's amazing!! I've taken as noted for awhile and now I can take slightly lower doses & even miss a day without having an attack. It's been over a year since my last one. A good product!

Recovered

Posted by Reviewer3119426 on May 18, 2010

Excellent, all symptoms gone in two weeks; Two doctors (gastroenterologist and interist) both said sugery would be required; sugery was avioded. I will continue @ 4 tablets per day for 5 months.

Stone Free

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Jul 11, 2010

Wonderful product! I use this and beet root and it works fabulous!

Kidney problems gone

Posted by Reviewer1946251 on Aug 07, 2010

This product, along with parsley tea, reduced the size of my kidney stone allowing me to pass it quickly. I had tried a different product suggested to my by my local herbal store and it did not help. I received this product very quickly and in perfect condition after placing the order. 5+ stars for both the product and iHerb.

Great item for gallstone treatment /prevention.

Posted by Reviewer1043251 on Sep 12, 2010

After a gallstone attack, I take these and other supplements for gallbladder health on a regular basis.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1000046 on Dec 29, 2011

I have been using this product for several years and it works great for gallbladder sludge and stones. I use mainly if Im eating fatty foods.

Gall Stone Symptoms Gone!

Posted by SlipperyElm on Apr 04, 2012

I've recommended this to multiple clients for their kidney stone and gall stone issues, but it wasn't until I had some gall stone symptoms myself that I really found out how well it worked. For about a week before I used some different herbs in tea and tincture form until I could get this. While the herbs helped immensely with the symptoms, when I started the Stone Free ALL of them disappeared in short order. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone I suspect has a gall/kidney stone issue. They are a steal for the price iHerb has them for.

Very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Oct 30, 2007

Very good price for a very good product.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2570477 on Jun 19, 2008

Have had success with this product in the past. Works as far as I can tell since I still have my GB. :) Always want to keep this on hand.