Exceptional Stress Buster

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Apr 22, 2008

My daughter suffers from anxiety and bouts of depression. Her holistic doctor suggested Celestial's Tension Tamer tea three times a day. After a week or two we all noticed a marked improvement but she could not stand drinking the tea. After looking for a pill form alternative I found "Stress Free". She takes this 3 times a day on an empty stomach. I also give her Eleuthro twice a day. It has continued to help lessen my daughter's anxiety and she is better able to handle stress. I like the adaptogens in this formula.

Planetary Herbals, Stress Free, 810 mg, 90

Posted by Reviewer2391286 on Jun 07, 2008

I love this product. I mistakenly took two and found myself soooooooo relaxed. I would recommend this product to anyone. Product was very fresh and of excellent quality. Free shipping, received product before end of the same week it was orders. Amazing.

stress free

Posted by Reviewer2414324 on Mar 18, 2011

good and non drowsy, just a calming blend

Good Stuff, Good Service

Posted by Reviewer1010172 on Nov 25, 2007

This combination of herbs is fantastic. I have been using this brand and specifically Stress Free for years. These herbs are hard to find where I live and and after many attempts of ordering from the natural food stores at much higher prices, I found IHerb.com. What a relief! I have been able to order multiple bottles at a time at a fraction of the cost and much shorter wait time. When I ordered from the stores it would take as long as six weeks. With IHerb.com, I would order online on a Saturday and received my order within 3-5 days, without special mailing.

Relieves stress

Posted by Reviewer2687403 on Apr 23, 2009

I take this regularly, really relieves stress, I feel calm but normal after taking it...

Excellent product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2067506 on Jan 31, 2012

Excellent product. No anesthetic but relaxing.

good sleep

Posted by 5020838762208875173 on Feb 21, 2013

the best, good day, relaxed ,very good sleep, great mood, i love it

успокоительное

Posted by ohMiriam on Oct 07, 2014

Рекомендуется принимать три таблетки в день, я не принимала больше одной-двух, мне вполне хватало. В напряженные периоды жизни брала одну утром, вторую после обеда. Таблетки конечно несколько крупноваты, но пьются довольно легко. Действуют мягко, не вызывают сонливости.

Strong sleep inducing properties

Posted by limdaoyang on Dec 18, 2012

I ordered this after I took the trial btl. Expect to get knocked out within 0.5h especially if u take it with melatonin.

Stress Free

Posted by Reviewer1579175 on Jan 18, 2013

I love this product.No anesthetic but relaxing.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »