July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Planetary Herbals, Three Spices Sinus Complex, 1,000 mg, 90 Tablets

Helps With Congestion

Posted by Reviewer2749628 on Feb 27, 2008

Have used other Avurvedic herbs that work so decided to try this. It's not quite as good as the Ridgecrest Sinus Clear, but taken together, my sinuses are clearer than they have been in years.

Spicy

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Feb 04, 2010

I haven't noticed that much difference in my sinuses or the pressure on one side of my face but I do have a tooth rooted into my sinus cavity - low sinuses. I have noticed clearer nasal passages and less nose blowing so I really do like it. Some advice, though - have something to drink READY as soon as you put this in your mouth. You will DEFINITELY feel the pepper on your tongue!!

Recommended to me by an herbalist for digestion issues

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012

Tried it. Had to get past the spicy heat (two peppers and ginger). As a digestive aid, it works great. When I take it regularly, it also helps keep my sinuses clear.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2053425 on Apr 15, 2013

I love this product. It will clear up your sinuses in 20 minutes plus the black pepper is good for increasing your metabolism.

Really helps heavy heads

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 15, 2013

This has definitely helped with my sinus trouble, even when I had a bad cold I noticed the difference.