Great

Posted by Reviewer2143569 on Jun 22, 2010

Love this for digestion help.

Planetary Triphala 1000mg,180 tabs

Posted by Reviewer1562164 on Jun 25, 2010

I've been taking this for several years, works well for me.

My secret to regularity

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Aug 16, 2010

I take two once or twice a day and I am "a daily emiminator."

Triphala

Posted by Reviewer1200482 on Aug 18, 2010

Use Trophala churna more than 5 years - very good treatment for all human, ages and sex. Fantastic cleaner for Thick intestines.

Just as expected

Posted by Reviewer2091151 on Aug 19, 2010

Triphala started working after a couple of days of taking it. At the beginning I was worried that tablets would not be as effective as capsules but I found out that I had nothing to worry about. I am taking between 4 and 6 tablets a day, spaced out throughout the day and away from food. It makes me regular and my insides seem to agree with food a lot better. I also recommend eating according to your ayurvedic constitutional type. This does not mean eating Indian food, just that you stick with the basic rules that apply to your constitution. It made a world of a difference for me.

good for regularity

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Aug 19, 2010

If I take six of these a day i stay pretty regular.

Does its job

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Aug 20, 2010

For years I suffered IBS and irregular BM. Not anymore! I take 3 before bed and the moment I wake up its ready to go.

Triphala

Posted by Reviewer1600081 on Aug 23, 2010

I love Planetary Herbals Products. iHerb is the best place to get them - fast delivery - great prices. I'm a loyal customer and wouldn't think of going anywhere else for it. THANKS!

Wonder product

Posted by Reviewer1880253 on Aug 25, 2010

I've had extensive surgery, problems with my digestive system for a number of years. I've never been able to find a product/products that help to the extent this has. My overall digestion has improved greatly in 4 weeks use, and I feel so much better and balanced overall. I've already recommended this to several friends and family members with and without digestive problems for its holistic benefits.

Consistent Product

Posted by Reviewer3228981 on Aug 28, 2010

This is a consistent and reliable product