you have to keep taking it for a while, and then the magic happens

Posted by Reviewer1293072 on Dec 09, 2008

I tried this product a few times for constipation, and it works pretty well. I know that when I get constipated I get heartburn, but even after I felt I was free of constipation, the heartburn would remain. More recently, I decided to try taking the 2 pills twice a day as recommended, every day. After two weeks NO MORE HEARTBURN. My reflux is GONE for the first time in years. I'm shocked and amazed and I hope it stays this way, but for now this is simply fantastic!

Triphala Gold

Posted by Reviewer1061215 on Dec 04, 2009

Am taking these for the last week and am now starting to see an increase in my energy levels and am far less sluggish.

No Benefits Derived

Posted by 4789819678907606425 on Oct 15, 2013

I would not purchase again. Have used 3 weeks per label. Benefits not derived as stated. Virtually no effects: either good or bad.

triphala gold

Posted by Reviewer1798568 on Sep 05, 2008

I was very happy with your services and product. thank you

Great Colon Support

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Oct 02, 2009

I have used triphala for years to help my colon. I get IBS symptoms from stress and if I do too much chocolate or coffee. This Triphala Gold is the best I have ever used. Helps keep me regular, reduces gas and spasming.

Triphala

Posted by Reviewer1941531 on Nov 17, 2009

I was advised to try this product for digestive health and have found it to be an excellent supplement. I missed one week once and could definitely tell the difference so I take it regularly. Now my husband has started taking it as well. The price is good too!

Have used this for a while--really seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2222635 on Apr 19, 2012

I took Accutane 10+ years ago and still seem to have digestive problems from it. As long as I take this a few times a week, I am generally ok, even if I am not diligent about my water intake. I don't even have to take a lot--1-2 pills per day, 3-4 times a week is kind of average to help me just feel normal. I should also note my husband has throat cancer and is about to finish up treatments next week. For a while, he had digestive issues and used my Triphala. He said it seemed to help him too, but without being too harsh or fast acting. It works slowly, but it does work, and far better than anything else I have tried.

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer3273127 on Jun 29, 2012

Planetary Herbals Triphala Gold is the best triphala out there.It is an herbal solution to constipation. No side effects observed. And you can take it as long as necessary (2 tablets twice a day).

None

Posted by Reviewer2764226 on Jan 21, 2010

Great stuff when you need a little extra help.

rate