Planetary Herbals, Valerian Extract, Full Spectrum, 650 mg, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2161105 on May 15, 2009

This is by far the best valerian I've ever taken. It helps with my restless legs and the jaw clenching I do in my sleep. It helps my husband relax enough that he now goes through all the phases of sleep. He's dreaming again for the first time in years. I highly recommend this product as a mild muscle relaxant and sleep aid.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Jan 01, 2010

I have tried other brands of Valerian and gave up on them until I accidentally ordered Planenary Herbals Valerian Extract and decided to give it a try. It worked very well to help reduce my anxiety. I used it with other products as well. See my reviews on Now L-Theanine 200mg or Valerian Easy Sleep.

Excellent Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1797022 on Aug 10, 2010

Works better than any other brand that I have tried - take 30 minutes prior to bed time and it helps you have a good solid night's sleep and you don't wake up groggy.

It Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer1462788 on Apr 17, 2011

I've tried a variety of different Valerians for good sleep, usually having to take two or three capsules or tablets. Planetary Herbals Valerian Extract works best for me--and only with one tablet. Great product.

Dropper

Posted by 5148586956047890508 on Jul 18, 2013

Peculiar odor and taste but works really well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »