Great!

Posted by Reviewer2161105 on May 15, 2009

This is by far the best valerian I've ever taken. It helps with my restless legs and the jaw clenching I do in my sleep. It helps my husband relax enough that he now goes through all the phases of sleep. He's dreaming again for the first time in years. I highly recommend this product as a mild muscle relaxant and sleep aid.

Excellent Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1797022 on Aug 10, 2010

Works better than any other brand that I have tried - take 30 minutes prior to bed time and it helps you have a good solid night's sleep and you don't wake up groggy.

It Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer1462788 on Apr 17, 2011

I've tried a variety of different Valerians for good sleep, usually having to take two or three capsules or tablets. Planetary Herbals Valerian Extract works best for me--and only with one tablet. Great product.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2956737 on Nov 02, 2009

These are the best valerian tablets you can get. And I have tried many.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Jan 01, 2010

I have tried other brands of Valerian and gave up on them until I accidentally ordered Planenary Herbals Valerian Extract and decided to give it a try. It worked very well to help reduce my anxiety. I used it with other products as well. See my reviews on Now L-Theanine 200mg or Valerian Easy Sleep.

Best Natural Sleep

Posted by 4874336261899832325 on Jul 08, 2016

This product is by far the best and cheapest I have ever used I have recommended this natural root extract to all insomniacs

Dropper

Posted by 5148586956047890508 on Jul 18, 2013

Peculiar odor and taste but works really well.

Best i've ever used. Easy to break in half for lower dosage.

Posted by Reviewer1335220 on Aug 01, 2013

This brand is my favorite by far.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1914865 on May 25, 2009

good sleep with that product I take with 5 htp before go to bed

Excellent valerian/insomnia product

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This is very helpful for insomnia; it's the best valerian tablet that I've come across. Contains concentrated valerian extract as well as the herb; it has a much higher level of valerenic acid than the other brands. However it contains gluten (or did) and tableting aids so isn't suited to those who have lots of intolerances. Valerian also doesn't suit everyone but is definitely worth trying if you have sleep problems (it has a strong odour).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »