Dr Pat

Posted by 5445898144091299652 on Mar 21, 2014

can't comment have not started using this form cannot be submitted without entering rating, I am sorry but i have to place only one star.

waste of money

Posted by andreatrky on Mar 01, 2014

try it severale brands of valerian extract, cause it.s with b5 partt of my regime for calming causing by stress.b5 content similar type of acid with valeric.these combination sooth to my body and mind. These is very bad product with no efficasy.best is german product of valerian by brand Zirkulin, iherb have it that product in offer not.Solgar valerian root extract it.s similar to these by Planetary Herbals, bad.

Best i've ever used. Easy to break in half for lower dosage.

Posted by Reviewer1335220 on Aug 01, 2013

This brand is my favorite by far.

Dropper

Posted by 5148586956047890508 on Jul 18, 2013

Peculiar odor and taste but works really well.

Excellent valerian/insomnia product

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This is very helpful for insomnia; it's the best valerian tablet that I've come across. Contains concentrated valerian extract as well as the herb; it has a much higher level of valerenic acid than the other brands. However it contains gluten (or did) and tableting aids so isn't suited to those who have lots of intolerances. Valerian also doesn't suit everyone but is definitely worth trying if you have sleep problems (it has a strong odour).

It Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer1462788 on Apr 17, 2011

I've tried a variety of different Valerians for good sleep, usually having to take two or three capsules or tablets. Planetary Herbals Valerian Extract works best for me--and only with one tablet. Great product.

Excellent Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1797022 on Aug 10, 2010

Works better than any other brand that I have tried - take 30 minutes prior to bed time and it helps you have a good solid night's sleep and you don't wake up groggy.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1800691 on Jan 29, 2010

this formulia works better than any other valerian I have used.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Jan 25, 2010

with relaxation. I don't know if all valerian products are this way but these do have a strong smell which I tastedfor hours afterwards and they did upset my stomach a little so I would have to take with food. I find that Now GABA relaxes me as much without any side effects so I'll stick with NOW

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Jan 01, 2010

I have tried other brands of Valerian and gave up on them until I accidentally ordered Planenary Herbals Valerian Extract and decided to give it a try. It worked very well to help reduce my anxiety. I used it with other products as well. See my reviews on Now L-Theanine 200mg or Valerian Easy Sleep.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »