Seeing results

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Sep 09, 2014

I take this upon waking and before bed. It's much easier to drink mixed with 100ml water. . I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with burdock root, liver detoxifier, DIM, yellow skin cleanse and zinc.

High concentration of Vitex!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

It is a powerful extract. I used to take the capsules and I decided to try the tincture too. The difference is that you can actually feel it working, going straight to the uterus and calming it. I take 70 drops (almost 2 full Tbsp) every morning on empty stomach. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

works well to help balance mood

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jan 22, 2013

My daughter's nutritionist recommended this to help with her PMS. She hates taking vitamins and supplements but decided to get it a try. She has been taking it now for over a year. She feels the difference when she takes it and calls it "her happy drops". I believe she could use to take it everyday but she only takes it during her PMS time.

Not the best value for money

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 30, 2012

If I took this as often as the label instructs, I'd be through it in a matter of just a few days. Did nothing for my PMS that I could tell. (I bought it to help my PMS breast swelling).

great for premenapausal women

Posted by Reviewer2143711 on Oct 29, 2011

found this a great help in regulating periods, helps with cramps, must be taken regularily effects won't be felt for about a month

Vites chase berry

Posted by Reviewer2007300 on Oct 11, 2011

got for hormone balancing and could not tell if it helped but it has been shown to with many.... sorry. otherwise fine.

very good, have used it for years

Posted by Reviewer1532403 on Aug 13, 2011

I think it is a very good product, and every month I use it, I see a difference in my overall being. I cannot measure my progesterone, but I feel warmer during the luteal phase, instead of being cold all the time. I think it also helps with ovulation.

Can't Live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 02, 2010

With four women in the house, we won't be without vitex. We take it for hormonall imbalances: PMS, peri-menopausal symptoms, etc.

Great for cramps

Posted by Reviewer2952965 on Jan 03, 2009

I use it every month to help with cramps and headaches. My daughter uses it too.

vitex

Posted by Reviewer1663672 on Dec 28, 2008

the taste isn't good, but it helped me with ttc.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »