High concentration of Vitex!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

It is a powerful extract. I used to take the capsules and I decided to try the tincture too. The difference is that you can actually feel it working, going straight to the uterus and calming it. I take 70 drops (almost 2 full Tbsp) every morning on empty stomach. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

vitex

Posted by Reviewer1663672 on Dec 28, 2008

the taste isn't good, but it helped me with ttc.

very good, have used it for years

Posted by Reviewer1532403 on Aug 13, 2011

I think it is a very good product, and every month I use it, I see a difference in my overall being. I cannot measure my progesterone, but I feel warmer during the luteal phase, instead of being cold all the time. I think it also helps with ovulation.

Can't Live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 02, 2010

With four women in the house, we won't be without vitex. We take it for hormonall imbalances: PMS, peri-menopausal symptoms, etc.

great for premenapausal women

Posted by Reviewer2143711 on Oct 29, 2011

found this a great help in regulating periods, helps with cramps, must be taken regularily effects won't be felt for about a month

Not the best value for money

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 30, 2012

If I took this as often as the label instructs, I'd be through it in a matter of just a few days. Did nothing for my PMS that I could tell. (I bought it to help my PMS breast swelling).

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer3119596 on Aug 04, 2016

LADYS ….I Use it for menstrual cramps and it's symptoms, as well as any female organ balancing. I LOVE IT SWEAR BY IT and USE IT! Highly Recommend it.

works well to help balance mood

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jan 22, 2013

My daughter's nutritionist recommended this to help with her PMS. She hates taking vitamins and supplements but decided to get it a try. She has been taking it now for over a year. She feels the difference when she takes it and calls it "her happy drops". I believe she could use to take it everyday but she only takes it during her PMS time.

Great for cramps

Posted by Reviewer2952965 on Jan 03, 2009

I use it every month to help with cramps and headaches. My daughter uses it too.

Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2703341 on Dec 18, 2007

Started this at my doc's advise...helps. Mild and natural support.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »