Fertility and Vitex ! Attribute two pregnancies to it.

Posted by Reviewer2443371 on Sep 02, 2012

I swear by it. Long story short.... In my early 40's decided to have another child. My age and hypothyroidism worked against me. I did alot of studying about fertility and conception. Un-able to conceive naturally. I charted temperatures to predict ovulation and watched diet, basically followed the book but couldn't conceive. I could see from the temeratures on my ovulation graph that ovulation was difficult to predict due to the excessive variability (probably age related). After over a year of trying, I took Vitex and within about 3 months got pregnant. I also noticed my ovulation temperature chart normalized. We went on to have yet another one. My Babies are 3 and 4 now. I took Vitex to help get pregnant both times and will try it again for hot flashes when the time comes (with birth control). Can't go wrong with the price and service of this company. Thanks.

High concentration of Vitex!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

It has the highest concentration of Vitex in a capsule. I take 2 in the morning on empty stomach for hormonal regulation. It is powerful stuff as it increases progesterone levels. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1069829 on Dec 27, 2011

I've been taking Vitex for hormonal balance and my hormones have balanced quite a bit. my mood and irritability are still negatively impacted 2 weeks before (sometimes 2 weeks after) my period. The most noticeable effect of the Vitex is my appetite stabilizing and weight loss. I used to always overeat, but now i find myself stopping before i stuff myself full. Carb and sweet cravings have been reduced dramatically. It's pretty crazy, this herb is potent!

Thank you God for creating vitex & thank you Planetary Herbals for producing vitex

Posted by 5482527711608803421 on Jul 22, 2013

It works; it really works after consuming it for 3 months. At last I saw 2 red lines on my pregnancy test strip. I really recommend this for PCOS sufferer. I've been married for 5 years. I've consuming it twice a days for 3 months. Thank you God for creating herbal like this & thank you Planetary Herbals for producing vitex extract.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1195606 on May 14, 2011

Very effective. Now I can go without having pain during PMS.

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer3105224 on Mar 26, 2008

It's very difficult to find a full-spectrum Vitex product like this. It really helps manage my hot flashes, unlike any other herbal product I've tried. So glad to have found this - I highly recommend trying it!

I think It works...

Posted by Reviewer1519740 on Mar 29, 2009

I have Sjogren's syndrome and I read on a website that Sjogren's suffers make more Estrogen in comparison to Progesterone and they should rub Progesterone on their abdomen or take Vitex Chaste Berry which is a natural source of Progesterone-I think Chaste Tree Berry has evened out my endocrine system and removed any related headaches-I think it works-other than that I feel about the same which isn't all that bad...

Good

Posted by Reviewer1230700 on Sep 18, 2010

good

Magic

Posted by Reviewer1951590 on Apr 20, 2011

Works almost immediately in terms of regulating the female system. I found that changes were evident after two or so days, even though I had been initially worried that the tablets wouldn't work as well as the naturopathic tincture. Well, they do! Magic stuff.

I'm Myself Again!

Posted by Reviewer3253524 on Aug 02, 2009

The price was better than other websites. I take it because after I had my son I just felt off balance. Now I feel better overall. It's supposed to help with fertility and while I can't say if that's true, I can say that my sex life is better!!