Wife Loves This Product - Has Helped Decrease Her Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer2951748 on Feb 01, 2010

She loves it, so I love it.

Good for menopause

Posted by Reviewer2362925 on Sep 13, 2011

Within days of starting these, my hot flashes have vanished. The hot flashes were keeping me up at night but now that they're gone, my sleep has improved.

Superb formulation!

Posted by Reviewer3308969 on Aug 12, 2010

Have found this to be just as effective as a liquid extract...and more convenient...and more affordable!! I take three a day and have excellent relief from the hormonal miseries that are associated with perimenopause.

for my healthy hormone balance

Posted by Reviewer3360163 on Mar 17, 2011

i began taking this to even out my hormones. and it works great. thanks to this product i became pregnant with my first son.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer1969706 on Sep 18, 2008

seemed to make my condition worse and stopped taking them

nice

Posted by Reviewer1906086 on Aug 01, 2009

great product

PMS

Posted by Reviewer1919726 on Dec 08, 2011

It does wonders for my PMS.

Strong Stuff

Posted by kanaca on Mar 13, 2012

Using this to help with continuous symptoms of estrogen dominance. It gave me a period (or spotting) within a week. I'm now trying to adjust dosage. It seems much stronger than other brands. Make sure to take with food, because it can make you woozy.

Highly effective for hormone balancing

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This vitex product normalised my menstrual cycle and has reduced my PMS, highly recommended. I'm taking it long term and find having two months worth in one bottle handy. This is a very good quality brand but unfortunately they use various tableting agents so if another brand has an equivalent level of standardised extract in capsule form I choose that instead.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Nov 19, 2010

I have been slowly increasing my Vitex intake over time. Now I take a 500mg cap twice a day and have great energy. For a while it did make my cycle normal but now that has completely stopped after 3 regular months. I think it's b/c i added maca herb to it.