Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Nov 19, 2010

I have been slowly increasing my Vitex intake over time. Now I take a 500mg cap twice a day and have great energy. For a while it did make my cycle normal but now that has completely stopped after 3 regular months. I think it's b/c i added maca herb to it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2001367 on Jun 15, 2010

This has regulated my monthly periods and helped reduce the side effects that come along with my monthly menstral cycle.

PMS

Posted by Reviewer1919726 on Dec 08, 2011

It does wonders for my PMS.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2494045 on Sep 13, 2010

it took me abt 7mths to see the difference. for the first few mths of taking it, i didnt see much difference. but just 2 mths ago, i got my period and then i missed the next mth and i just got it recently again. it's still not perfect but i think it's working. i guess it takes a while for it to work. my period has been irregular for as long as i can remember. i would go without my period for 4 to 6 mths straight. i think vitex is helping me regulate and balance out my hormones and hopefully help me conceive in mths to come.

High Potency Herb!

Posted by Reviewer2452098 on Aug 05, 2011

Finally, a vitex supplement of high enough potency to do my body some good. I take this to regulate my cycles, and within less than three weeks of regular use, I had a completely normal 5 day cycle for the first time probably in my entire life. Other supplements must be taken in huge quantities to achieve these kinds of results.

Never Thought It Would Happen

Posted by Reviewer3356320 on Aug 30, 2011

So I Started Taking These Pills 4 Months Ago. I Wasn't Taking Anything Else Just These Pills. I Haven't Had My Period In Years. Doc. Didn't Know What Was Wrong With Me. They Just Told Me To Go On Birth Control, But I Wanted To Have A Baby. Well Any Ways After The First Bottle Was Almost Finished I Had My Period. So I Reorder And Started Taking These Pills Daily... And I'm Pretty Sure I Might Be Pregnant!! Keeping My Fibgets Crossed!!

makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2535366 on Oct 16, 2012

I tried this specifically for a really annoying symptom I've been having as I begin menopause: excruciatingly sore breasts for more than 2 weeks out of each month. I read that Vitex is good for balancing estrogen dominance, which is what causes breast tenderness, and it has made a huge difference - they are hardly sore at all, and it began working within about a week. And I've experienced a happy side effect too: it seems to be helping me feel more balanced hormonally in general, which in turn has helped some with my menstrual migraines. Note: The dosage seems a bit high based on what I've read on line, so I'm cutting them in half and taking only half a day. So far, that seems to be enough to get the results I want.

Love it

Posted by 5669580946754413886 on Mar 10, 2013

It's good product

Strong Stuff

Posted by kanaca on Mar 13, 2012

Using this to help with continuous symptoms of estrogen dominance. It gave me a period (or spotting) within a week. I'm now trying to adjust dosage. It seems much stronger than other brands. Make sure to take with food, because it can make you woozy.

Definitely doing something!

Posted by Reviewer1026533 on Sep 06, 2012

If nothing esle, at least I don't feel the cold as bad as I used to after taking these.