New To iHerb?

Planetary Herbals, Vitex Extract, Full Spectrum, 500 mg, 120 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Never Thought It Would Happen

Posted by Reviewer3356320 on Aug 30, 2011

So I Started Taking These Pills 4 Months Ago. I Wasn't Taking Anything Else Just These Pills. I Haven't Had My Period In Years. Doc. Didn't Know What Was Wrong With Me. They Just Told Me To Go On Birth Control, But I Wanted To Have A Baby. Well Any Ways After The First Bottle Was Almost Finished I Had My Period. So I Reorder And Started Taking These Pills Daily... And I'm Pretty Sure I Might Be Pregnant!! Keeping My Fibgets Crossed!!

makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2535366 on Oct 16, 2012

I tried this specifically for a really annoying symptom I've been having as I begin menopause: excruciatingly sore breasts for more than 2 weeks out of each month. I read that Vitex is good for balancing estrogen dominance, which is what causes breast tenderness, and it has made a huge difference - they are hardly sore at all, and it began working within about a week. And I've experienced a happy side effect too: it seems to be helping me feel more balanced hormonally in general, which in turn has helped some with my menstrual migraines. Note: The dosage seems a bit high based on what I've read on line, so I'm cutting them in half and taking only half a day. So far, that seems to be enough to get the results I want.

Love it

Posted by 5669580946754413886 on Mar 10, 2013

It's good product

Strong Stuff

Posted by kanaca on Mar 13, 2012

Using this to help with continuous symptoms of estrogen dominance. It gave me a period (or spotting) within a week. I'm now trying to adjust dosage. It seems much stronger than other brands. Make sure to take with food, because it can make you woozy.

Definitely doing something!

Posted by Reviewer1026533 on Sep 06, 2012

If nothing esle, at least I don't feel the cold as bad as I used to after taking these.