Super Product! Very Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1969015 on Jan 12, 2008

Double dose works best for me. Won't be without this formula during the winter months.

A Must Have in Your Medicine Cabinet

Posted by Reviewer2712505 on Jan 10, 2011

Take at the first signs of illness and you will nip it in the bud...guaranteed!

It really works!

Posted by comoxgirl on Mar 01, 2011

I tried this supplement when I was coming down with a very sore throat. The next day, after just 2 supplements, I no longer felt ill. I have since used it every time I feel a cold coming on and I am happy to say I have not had a cold in 2 years. I also used it when flying to and from Europe and it is the first time I did not get sick after traveling.

Cold fighter

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Nov 07, 2011

A staple in the medicine cabinet. I use this brand and Dr. Shen's. The Yin Chiao formula is powerful and yet gentle enough for kids. Works wonders when taken aggressively at 1st sign of cold/imbalance.

No ill effects

Posted by 5375495596888990833 on Oct 22, 2014

I'm not sure if it's helping or not as I've only been using it for a couple of weeks as an addition to the vitamin and supplement regimen I already had in place but I'm hopeful as I've felt not ill effects from the addition.

Silent protector

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Dec 02, 2010

With this, the beginning of the flu sickness is reduced to a mild one.

To be taken at first sight of getting a cold

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Jan 02, 2012

This health supplement has a mild beneficial effect on dealing with the first symptoms of colds. For lingering colds/flu, rather take the Zong Gan Ling supplement.