Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

PlantFusion, Multi Source Plant Protein, Powder, Unflavored, 1 lb (454 g)

Good Product

Posted by 4699703543274872025 on Oct 31, 2013

Gives a great boost of vegan protein! Can add this into your smoothies, juices, cakes, cookies, muffins etc. to up your protein intake! A great low carb and high protein substitute for flours. Rate my review please! :)

Great taste, high protein, low carb, healthy supplement

Posted by 5333314223764360219 on Jul 14, 2014

I had never used any protein powder before but I needed to get some to increase my post-workout protein intake. After an extensive research I thought this product was a good choice considering its amount of protein vs carbohydrate, the proportion of BCAA and its price. I gave it a first try mixing with water and I was really impressed. All I had heard was that plant protein powders sucked and that you had to mix them with some fruit or vegetable milk to be able to swallow it. Having bought the unflavored version I was prepared to have an unpleasant experience drinking this but I can say that I was positively surprised. The taste is good even though I had it with only chilled water. I did not have any problem mixing it (I use a Spider Bottle) although it's a very fine powder and you should be careful while handling it. I will definitely be buying it again! Highly recommended.

good

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Apr 02, 2012

I mix this with applesauce. It is good, but I think I will keep trying this type of product to see if there is a product I like better. However, this is a satifactory product. It leaves a taste in my mouth that is not objectionable, but not pleasant either.