New To iHerb?

PlantFusion, Multi Source Plant Protein, Powder, Unflavored, 2 lb (908 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great

Posted by Reviewer3362040 on Jan 12, 2012

I like this protein powder. It does take some stirring to get it mixed but a little goes a long way. The taste is slightly chalky.

Wonderful protein option

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Aug 06, 2011

We have dairy and soy sensitivities in our family. This is a wonderful, high protein option. I love that the taste is minimal!

Good protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer1191596 on Sep 04, 2011

Only downside is that it doesn't mix that good. Otherwise, good properties and ingredients.

Great plant protein

Posted by 5357943768567017903 on Apr 12, 2014

I've been using this protein powder for awhile now, gone through about 10 bottles. Having tried one or two other plant based proteins, I'd say this the best tasting one yet - it goes great alone with water, unlike some other powders which are really difficult to swallow without blending with a fruit juice or something. The size and packaging of the bottle is among the better of the plant proteins I researched and the price is also really fair. I think I'll be sticking with this brand for the foreseeable future. The only con would be that whenever you order, iHerb often gives you some free trinket like a pen or sticker. Maybe it's just me but I always feel this is really unnecessary and a waste of resources. One last note - I use about 2-3 scoops of powder in my protein mix after workouts and so far the powder hasn't given me any ill side effects so I'd definitely recommend this brand.

PlantFusion

Posted by Reviewer3351110 on May 12, 2011

My mum loves this product being vegetarian

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »