PlantFusion, Multi Source Plant Protein, Vanilla Bean, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Sep 21, 2011

great texture, delicious taste, all plant food!! mmmh!

Best protein powder I've tasted

Posted by Reviewer2074128 on Jan 11, 2012

I'm pretty picky when it comes to protein powders. Usually I find them too gritty or funky-tasting and can't even choke them down. After reading good reviews for this one, I gave it a try, and I'm completely impressed. It's sweet with a pleasant vanilla flavor, and the powder is fine enough that once mixed, it's not gritty. I think I'll be sticking with PlantFusion.

The Best Plant Based Protein Powder

Posted by 5057914933123259020 on Dec 11, 2013

This product is extremely digestable and most suitable for people on a gluten free or low fat diet! Plant Fusion Vanilla Bean is a Great flavour to add to any smoothie drink, on its own mixed with water or milk or added to cereals etc. It is a very versatile powder and great for muscle recovery, I find it particularly useful for keeping an ideal weight by replacing one or two daily meals with this Great tasting Plant Protein powder.

Yummy yummy in my tummy have recommended this to many.

Posted by 4908543381916785800 on Mar 22, 2014

I really love this product alone or with my almond milk. What I really love about it is that it gives me no after taste or make my stomach hurt.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Feb 23, 2015

This mixes well in a blender, is a little chalky in texture but tastes really good. I use unsweetened almond milk, and throw in a handful of fruit and fresh spinach, but one day I was out of everything and made a shake with only this mix and water. To my surprise it was really pretty good. In addition, it sits well in my system, and never caused my belly distress. I reordered before it was gone.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »