Fantastic flavour

Posted by 4822302500656690622 on Feb 05, 2013

I love PlantFusion. The best protein powder I have ever had!

Choc Berry!

Posted by KadySinger on Dec 18, 2013

I love this flavour of plant fusion, I love how the protein comes from multiple sources, not an isolate. It mixes like a dream, tastes amazing in Smoothies, with almond milk or even just with plain water! No clumps ever, it mixes right into whatever you need! the Choc raspberry flavour is my second favourite of plant fusions! If you are looking for a great tasting affordable protein powder, get this!

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer1367342 on Mar 04, 2013

Have been looking for a good quality, glutein, soy, wheat, dairy and artificial chemicals, sweeteners free plant based protein shake mix for some time. The closest is the VEGA brand, which I favor considerably but is much more expensive. There is no gritty or funny after taste and it does not look like swamp grass water. Not that that bothered me using Vega. I only wish that this product was certified organic even 70% organic would be a nice start. Unsure of the total vitamin content. I like mixing it with either almond milk soy free or coconut milk. Will definitely be purchasing more. If it were organic and listed the vitamin content I would give this product 5 stars.

great taste

Posted by 4986231032318895186 on Jun 03, 2013

great protein powder!

Delicious!

Posted by 5552228755911085825 on Oct 19, 2013

One of the most delicious vegan proteins I've ever purchased. Mixes well too.

Best so far

Posted by 4905620191468979843 on Jul 09, 2013

Great value for your money. Tastes the best among the vegan powders I have tried so far. I recommend it.

It makes me feel good!

Posted by 4662592437418654322 on May 10, 2015

I've tried all the flavours and this one is my second favourite (plain chocolate is the best). I get a general sense of wellbeing from these shakes. I absolutely love them. I'm not a vegetarian - I initially choose Plant Fusion because I'm allergic to dairy protein. Since starting on Plant Fusion I have felt satisfied and have been eating less and less meat while continuing to feel better. In the past I wasn't able to reduce my (already low) meat consumption without starting to feel weak and have lower energy.

Years of use.

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Aug 14, 2016

Love the taste. All plant-based. Product always consistent. Been using for over 4 years.

cant find more taesty than this product

Posted by 5290044461978526735 on Mar 06, 2016

best taste by far

Plant Power

Posted by vegannomadguide on Jul 14, 2014

Good quality Vegan Protein powder from varied sources, soy and gluten free. Price is fair for the quality and ingredients. Mixes well even just with water. Taste is good but maybe slightly too sweet for some. It is a very fine powder, so be careful opening and pouring as it can go into the air easily.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »