cant find more taesty than this product

Posted by 5290044461978526735 on Mar 06, 2016

best taste by far

it's awesome, and can be better

Posted by bellofellow on Sep 02, 2015

overall i think the product is awesome. it's not like whey protein shake have a creamy texture, but still very smooth feeling when drinking. maybe it is because of stevia, it may too sweet when using suggested water amount; it may lose some chocolate and berry flavor when adding more water to adjust the sweetness. maybe using heavier chocolate flavor will make it better? honestly this is just a minor issue for me, and i'll definitely suggest this product to everyone.

It makes me feel good!

Posted by 4662592437418654322 on May 10, 2015

I've tried all the flavours and this one is my second favourite (plain chocolate is the best). I get a general sense of wellbeing from these shakes. I absolutely love them. I'm not a vegetarian - I initially choose Plant Fusion because I'm allergic to dairy protein. Since starting on Plant Fusion I have felt satisfied and have been eating less and less meat while continuing to feel better. In the past I wasn't able to reduce my (already low) meat consumption without starting to feel weak and have lower energy.

Plant Power

Posted by vegannomadguide on Jul 14, 2014

Good quality Vegan Protein powder from varied sources, soy and gluten free. Price is fair for the quality and ingredients. Mixes well even just with water. Taste is good but maybe slightly too sweet for some. It is a very fine powder, so be careful opening and pouring as it can go into the air easily.

Almost perfect

Posted by 4617563452699942292 on May 07, 2014

It just need less sodium and less volatile formula.

Unnecessary ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2394963 on Jan 04, 2014

I wish I had read the label more closely - this product includes includes "natural flavours" and silica. iHerb sells other vegan protein powders that don't contain these, and I wish I had gone with one of those. I'm stuck with two of these now. They do mix really well with water, as the label says. I found that more water made it easier to drink - the recommended 10-12 oz wasn't enough for me. I'll finish the two of these I have, but I won't buy them again.

Choc Berry!

Posted by KadySinger on Dec 18, 2013

I love this flavour of plant fusion, I love how the protein comes from multiple sources, not an isolate. It mixes like a dream, tastes amazing in Smoothies, with almond milk or even just with plain water! No clumps ever, it mixes right into whatever you need! the Choc raspberry flavour is my second favourite of plant fusions! If you are looking for a great tasting affordable protein powder, get this!

Love it!

Posted by 4992679086544732550 on Dec 11, 2013

I love this protein - only one ive ever used!!! I prefer this flavor over the vanilla as well, however it still tastes a bit artificial.

Delicious!

Posted by 5552228755911085825 on Oct 19, 2013

One of the most delicious vegan proteins I've ever purchased. Mixes well too.

Best so far

Posted by 4905620191468979843 on Jul 09, 2013

Great value for your money. Tastes the best among the vegan powders I have tried so far. I recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »