PlantFusion, Phood, 100% Plant-Based Whole Food Meal Shake, Vanilla, 31.8 oz (900 g)

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Mar 19, 2014

this one and the chocolate one are so delicious! Like having dessert for lunch!

Tasty

Posted by 5137512700886230222 on Apr 27, 2014

I bought this at the same time as I bought the regular protein powder just to try something different. It's fine but not really what I need. Since mix the regular powder with fruit for a morning smoothie and that is all I eat for breakfast this just really substitute for that. It is great when I'm traveling and can't make a smoothie. The hotel breakfasts are usually carb and sugar heavy so this and a shaker cup with water keep me away from the carb buffet. But for everyday use I'll stick with the Plant Fusion Multi Source Plant Protein Powder.

PlantFusion, Phood

Posted by 5644551258764324087 on May 04, 2014

Taste awesome! The only "complain" I have is that I wish It has all the nutrition in only one scoop and to have more protein per grams... Everything else is good!