Plum Organics, Kids, Fruit & Veggie Shredz, Rooty Blues, 5 Packs, .63 oz (18 g)

Plum Organics, Kids Fruit & Veggie Shredz, Rooty Blues

Posted by Reviewer2487016 on Oct 31, 2013

I ordered these for my 2 year old grandson who lives in Canada. I am so pleased that shipping was extremely fast. Adding 5 stars on this product because I was hearing "HUMMM- HUMMM " from him on the phone when the package arrived. His mommy said she liked the fruit & veggie shredz for him, they were perfect for a little guy to enjoy eating them by himself and that they actually seemed easier for him to chew than the larger type of fruit snacks.

Perfect for a packed lunch....

Posted by ekstravirgin on Feb 02, 2014

or an after dinner treat or a small surprise on a hike. Healthy, tasty and fun - my kids fight over them

Love it but find the portion too small.

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Like my teensy fruits review, I like the taste and texture. Not too overly sweet and it's great that they are adding fruit in their diet this way. But I find the portion per pack to be too small. Not worth the price. Hence the 4 stars. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<