5 stars product

Posted by anioto on Sep 24, 2012

The best whitening I've ever tried! Teeth are really white and clean during all day. One tube is for the 2 adults for 2 weeks. Strongly recommending!

Works!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Jun 21, 2013

My teeth are whiter!

Too much hassle applying

Posted by 5216906400479834989 on Sep 09, 2012

The product is quite mild and does not make your teeth go sensitive like some powerful whitening products. No visible bleaching in the first week so will continue using as specified on the package. If you don't have a mouth tray, you might find it troublesome to keep your mouth open for 5 min.

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Oct 20, 2012

I did work at first use and my teeth are natuarally not white. I should be using and following it religiosly, but for few times it did work and not harsh on enamil at all.

Good

Posted by 5220163535883266304 on Aug 08, 2013

Liked it .It bleaches and cleans

It Works

Posted by maktub on Nov 11, 2013

It does work, if you use it for the full two weeks. Of course, people complain about it turning their gums white - I didn't experience that. Nor did I experience issues with pain and I do have sensitive teeth. I advise getting some trays, as it is difficult to apply evenly and well without them. Otherwise, it does what it says and I am satisfied with it, apart from being messy. And obviously not 'healthy' - I got some on my fingers and washed about 30 seconds later, but it was 30seconds too late - turned my skin white in that place.

Must try

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Jun 21, 2015

It definitely brightens my teeth.Must try

Love it!

Posted by imadoxaholic on Jul 09, 2015

I've seen a difference in only 3 treatments! I use it with the trays I had done years ago with my first bleaching kit and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.

not for sensitive teeth

Posted by moonana on Aug 15, 2012

it made my teeth too sensitive.

bleaches well

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jul 04, 2012

bleaches well, but it is more convenient to use Kapa