Will update.

Posted by audmarlen on Dec 18, 2012

Got it today. Tried once, and me teeth got whiter. Kind of the same way as toothpaste after a long day without brushing (+mouth tobacco). But will update when I see how it is long term. But it sucks to have on, haha! Cant stand the mouth piece, so I smiled for 5 minutes. Denne var gjennom tollen. Lovlig til Norge.

Posted by 5752264083239022927 on Dec 26, 2012

this is a really fast, easy, cheap bleaching kit that works! best results given after some time (days) of use, but wow effect after only a few days for me :)

Whitening!

Posted by 5122298688491114983 on Jan 04, 2013

Whitening!

Really works

Posted by 5365524793698326489 on Sep 24, 2012

i started to use only recently and i noticed that my teeths are getting whiter.

Ótimo

Posted by 4671807924648610811 on Oct 29, 2012

Quem tem dúvida em comprar, pode comprar sem medo, pois realmente funciona e o preço é muito bom. Ótimo produto.

Painfull!

Posted by 4810126119643469552 on Feb 10, 2013

Might have whitened my teeth but made some parts of my teeth really sore. Too scared to use again, definitely too strong for my teeth.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2301997 on Sep 27, 2012

A good product ! :D

Gouttière inutilisable

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on May 23, 2013

La gouttière ne sert strictement à rien! Economisez quelques $ et tournez-vous directement vers la pâte blanchissante vendue seule. La gouttière est trop souple, trop large, elle glisse et ne se plaque pas contre les dents même quand on a la bouche bien fermée. Par contre la pâte blanchissante fonctionne plutôt pas mal. Je n'ai pas tenu deux semaines entières mais utilisée de temps à autre je vois déjà une différence sur la blancheur de mes dents!

This is not working for me

Posted by 5345923820226936778 on Sep 18, 2013

I bought this but my teeth are not whiter. Don t recomend!

Did not work for me

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Apr 13, 2013

The packaging says to keep this off your gums, which is kind of impossible, especially with the mouth tray. Unless you smile for 5 minutes! I applied the gel directly onto my teeth using a cotton swab and put on the mouth tray just so the gel wouldn't get everywhere and also cos I didn't want to smile for 5 minutes, which I figured would get tiring on the jaw muscles. I'm not sure if the mouth tray was too big for my mouth cos my jaw muscles did start to hurt a few minutes after having it on. Anyway, I suppose that's a small price to pay for whiter teeth. I haven't seen a huge difference in the whiteness of my teeth, but maybe I just need to give it more time to work. Also, it's good that I haven't experienced any tooth sensitivity from this. I'll continue using once a day for the full 2 weeks. UPDATE: Used it for the full 2 weeks. Made no difference whatsoever to the whiteness of my teeth!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »