Plus White, Xtra Whitening with Peroxide, Clean Mint Paste, 2.0 oz (60

Posted by 5278587792494903434 on Dec 14, 2013

PLUS WHITE

Posted by Reviewer2860654 on Mar 05, 2012

I couldn`t tell if it whitens, cause I use Plus White 5 minute bleach, but I like rhis product, it has a nice taste.

Not so Pastee~Plus White Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3276058 on Aug 10, 2011

Well this is one of my favorite toothpastes, but honestly for over $4, I don't think I will order this again. Instead of being a paste it was a runny mess, sliding off the toothbrush and dripping off onto my shirt leaving a white stain. I was disappointed in the quality of this product. When I bought it in the store it was not like this. The second time I got it it was from iherb and it was runny and practically pours out the tube. I thought it was a fluke, but the same thing happened this time.

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3052804 on May 09, 2011

Good product, whitens a little:)

OK

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Aug 15, 2012

This is a good toothpaste, but the consistency is too runny for my taste.

Did not work for me

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Feb 06, 2016

I ordered this together with Plus White, The Smokers' Whitening Toothpaste, Cooling Peppermint Flavor, 3.5 oz (100 g) for my husband- he smokes. Unfortunately this did not work for me - my husband had better results than I did with his version. My teeth are not stained and I don't drink coffee or smoke ( green tea daily) but my teeth are not exactly sparkly white either - I wanted them to just look whiter/brighter. This did not help. I think because of my husband's success with the 'smoker's version' I will use his and see if it can brighten my smile as well. This unfortunately did not work for me - I will not be ordering this again.